PDA

View Full Version : Free grip - date clarification required

Invicta
30th April 2012, 07:30 AM
Maybe Ian can answer this please.

The Oly promotion web site says:

Claim an HLD-6 when you purchase the amazing Olympus
OM-D E-M5 before 30th April 2012.

So does that mean by 29th April or midnight tonight?

I am still undecided if to move to Micro four-thirds or another brand. Maybe I will have to decide today to benefit from the offer.

snaarman
30th April 2012, 07:32 AM

I am still undecided if to move to Micro four-thirds or another brand. Maybe I will have to decide today to benefit from the offer.

I am hoping for some slack, as I haven't got the camera (and therefore the serial number) yet. I did sign up for the grip and have my claim staked as it were.

Pete

Rawcoll
30th April 2012, 07:40 AM
You'll probably have to get the European Court of Justice to rule on that one :)

broadway
30th April 2012, 08:02 AM

Pre-order and register today, you can always cancel the pre-order if it is not accepted by Olympus.

Invicta
30th April 2012, 05:03 PM
You'll probably have to get the European Court of Justice to rule on that one :)

Very true - a real "Teresa May" decission.

Disappointed that there is no official word from Olympus to clarify :(

bredman
30th April 2012, 05:11 PM
As long as you fill the online registration form by today, you still have another month to provide a serial number.

If the camera isn't delivered by end of May i'd seek clarification from Olympus as to whether or not they will honour their promotion after this deadline.