PDA

View Full Version : UK Distro Limited

terryw
29th April 2012, 11:44 AM
I've just been looking at the UKDistro website and there are some interesting ring flash units and other gear at rather competitive prices.

Has anyone any experience of this organisation?

Terry

catkins
30th April 2012, 04:09 PM
If you mean UKphotodistro, then yes - I have just ordered and received within one week a
YELLOW XXX EXTRA LARGE Photographers Waistcoats 64cm (Length)112cm (Waist)
- excellent price for what turns out to be a well made and well thought out waistcoat with some nice little touches. It only has one problem for me, namely XXXL is really a L or XL for the UK market.
But the waist size mentioned is just about right but is more appropriate for chest size.
Payment was made by PayPal and the order was confirmed first by PayPal email and then payment receipt & dispatch by UKphotodistro, so happy with that.

And yes, their website has some interesting items including a Gigtube Wireless II Remote Viewfinder suitable for the E620, E520, E450, E420, EP1, EP2, E30 - interesting for wildlife etc.!

Regards
Chris

terryw
2nd May 2012, 07:32 PM
Sorry Chris about the delay in responding to your helpful information. It makes a change to get quality of goods and supply at such reasonable prices. I'll have to give them a try.

Thanks again

Terry