PDA

View Full Version : e-group Bank Holiday Challenge... the Winner is announced

theMusicMan
2nd June 2008, 01:19 PM
Hi All

Firstly can I apologise for the delay in announcing the winner to the impromptu e-group bank holiday challenge - work and associated travel got very much in the way I'm afraid so I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Anyway... here goes...

I am delighted to announce that the winner of the e-group Bank Holiday Challenge is.... Shirley...*clap. For those interested, Shirley's tie breaker was;

"I chose Olympus due an obsessed salesman, I STAY with Olympus because I love using the kit and have found Olympus users to be the nicest, most helpful people you could imagine - why would I change? "

Congratulations Shirley, a super set of images there, well done - prizes will be on their way to you shortly.

A special mention also simply has to go to dbutch for the fabulous 04:00 shot... that made my entire family laugh... great choice of category eh!

So there you go, thanks all for your wonderful enthusiasm for this challenge, and to everyone who submitted images - well done to all of you.

dbutch
2nd June 2008, 01:55 PM
Cheers Music Man

and well done to Shirley

Dave

JohnGG
2nd June 2008, 02:20 PM
Well done, Shirley. It was very impressive that you managed to put together a winning entry for this whilst coping with the pressure of your LRPS submission *yes

A very enjoyable challenge, I hope we can have another one soon :)

Cheers,

JohnGG

shirley
2nd June 2008, 04:28 PM
WOOOOOOOAH. Did you hear that squeal of delight and amazement in Wales Musicman?
Thank you, I am astounded as there were lots of lovely shots submitted. What a week:D

Ian
2nd June 2008, 04:56 PM
WOOOOOOOAH. Did you hear that squeal of delight and amazement in Wales Musicman?
Thank you, I am astounded as there were lots of lovely shots submitted. What a week:D

Congratulations (again! :)) Shirley!

Can you remind me of your address via private mail and I'll post your little bundle of goodies to you.

Ian

j.baker
2nd June 2008, 04:56 PM
Congratulation to the winner and all of the entires.

Roll on the next one.

Barr1e
2nd June 2008, 05:36 PM

Well done Shirley - congratulations again.

Regards. Barr1e

Who's_E
2nd June 2008, 05:50 PM
Congratulations, Shirley.

Thanks to Musicman and Ian for their respective contributions and ideas.

Nick

tlove
2nd June 2008, 06:12 PM
Well done Shirley - what a week you've had indeed *chr!!

Thea

Ellie
14th June 2008, 09:29 PM
Congratulations Shirley, a bit late. Well done :)