PDA

View Full Version : Topaz Labs demo at Focus

Phill D
5th March 2012, 09:39 PM
For anyone going to Focus on Imaging in the next couple of days I'd recommend stopping by at the Topaz labs stand. The guy doing their software demonstrations is absolutely brilliant. The software seems to work really well too and the complete suite is on sale at a bargain price.
I've no affiliation with Topaz I was just bowled over by the way the software worked.

JonSchick
5th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Topaz make great software. Until I got Lightroom Denoise was the package I used to great effect for noise reduction. More recently I've tried their Black and White effects package in trial version and intend buying it - I'm too cheap to buy Nik Silver Efex and the Topaz package does a nice job.

Thanks for the tip - I'll visit the stand on Weds.

Jon

Phill D
6th March 2012, 07:15 AM
No problem Jon. They are selling the whole 6 programme suite for 129 on the stand. Seemed like a real bargain to me.

Swordfish
6th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Caught the demo today (Tuesday) at focus and I was really impressed. After talking to the guys from Topaz and some users from the audience I was sufficiently convinced to part with the necessary 129 for the package - and they promise 30 day money back guarantee.

Look forward to using it with my usual Lightroom process.

Martin

Phill D
6th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Hmm... must admit I'm starting to regret not getting that CD myself now. Oh well maybe next year.