PDA

View Full Version : Image samples from a pre-production Olympus OM-D E-M5

Four Thirds User
17th February 2012, 12:40 AM
Four Thirds User (Fourthirds-user.com (http://fourthirds-user.com)) is a sibling site to the e-group.

Here is a gallery of the first images we have taken with the new Olympus OM-D E-M5.

More... (http://fourthirds-user.com/2012/02/image_samples_from_a_preproduction_olympus_omd_em5 .php)

David M
17th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Someone should have made sure the lens hood was on straight. :D

Zuiko
17th February 2012, 01:21 AM
Someone should have made sure the lens hood was on straight. :D

I'm sure nobody would have noticed. Did you see what she was (not) wearing under that coat in one of the frames? :D

David M
17th February 2012, 01:38 AM
I'm sure nobody would have noticed. Did you see what she was (not) wearing under that coat in one of the frames? :D

I noticed the lens hood looked straighter in that one. :D

Zuiko
17th February 2012, 01:40 AM
I noticed the lens hood looked straighter in that one. :D

It probably perked up all by itself! :D

David M
17th February 2012, 01:46 AM
It probably perked up all by itself! :D

Just give it a little twist baby! :eek: :D :eek: :D

Ian
17th February 2012, 05:34 AM
I didn't realise the image quality was THAT good :rolleyes:

Ian

Phill D
17th February 2012, 07:52 AM
Even with pre-prod images at first glance that iso 12800 shot looks better than I can get with my E510 at 1600. Just shows how far the sensor technology has come. The detail in the close up shots of the bond look alike and the girl in the blind shadow are excellent. See I did get past the girlie shots ;). Looks like I'll be saving up. Ian how about an e-group member only demo/talk session at Focus on Imaging especially for Sunday as I suspect it's going to be quite a scrum getting to have a look at the E-M5.

David M
17th February 2012, 11:11 AM
I didn't realise the image quality was THAT good :rolleyes:

Ian

You've got a dirty mind, I was referring to the lens hood. ;)