PDA

View Full Version : 'Bulb' photos with E-600

tricksterstrading
23rd January 2012, 06:00 PM
As the remote control feature is disabled on the E-600 is there a way round not jogging the camera when taking 'bulb' long exposure photos ?

Cheers

chris
23rd January 2012, 08:45 PM
get a third party remote - plenty available for the 600, either wired or wireless (reciever plugged into camera - wireless remote)

tricksterstrading
23rd January 2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks Chris, where does it plug into the camera ?

Thanks

Trickster

PeterBirder
23rd January 2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks Chris, where does it plug into the camera ?

Thanks

Trickster

A wired remote plugs into the USB socket, I presume a wireless one does also. I use a wired remote I got from 7dayshop with my E-600.

Regards

MotoCroz
24th January 2012, 09:44 AM
The wireless one from 7-day, has a unit that plugs into the usb which acts as a wired remote (you dont seem to even need the battery in) but when you turn it on you can use the wireless remote switch to also activate the shutter. Will have to look up bulb mode though, as i havent used it like that yet.

Bovitz
24th March 2012, 12:17 PM
I purchased mine from amazon sold by Bv-Electronics It works flawlessly with my E600..and IMHO at this price, good value for money.

tricksterstrading
19th April 2012, 04:56 PM
A wired remote plugs into the USB socket, I presume a wireless one does also. I use a wired remote I got from 7dayshop with my E-600.

Regards

Hi Peter,

I got one from 7dayshop and it's just the job, works great.
Good price too.

Cheers Trickster

PeterBirder
19th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Hi Peter,

I got one from 7dayshop and it's just the job, works great.
Good price too.

Cheers Trickster

Pleased to help.
I get all my "bits and pieces" from them, always good value and never had a duff item.

Regards.*chr