PDA

View Full Version : Glamour Shoot

B.P.S Studios
9th May 2008, 04:37 PM
http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5256]http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/503/Jessica-web.jpg[/url]

Feedback welcome

snaarman
10th May 2008, 04:34 PM
Slightly over exposed??

;-)

gno
10th May 2008, 06:41 PM
Depends on your point of view!

;-)

Stunning image.

B.P.S Studios
11th May 2008, 09:49 AM
The Model had Milky White skin, no sun damage at all which was refreshing to say the least. That is why there is very little skin tone in the shot. So if your talking about overexposure on the model that is why it appears like that. If your talking about overexposure elsewhere in the shot i,m struggling to see where.

Regards,

Ian

Steve Roughley
11th May 2008, 10:14 AM
The Model had Milky White skin, no sun damage at all which was refreshing to say the least. That is why there is very little skin tone in the shot. So if your talking about overexposure on the model that is why it appears like that. If your talking about overexposure elsewhere in the shot i,m struggling to see where.

Regards,

Ian

Me 2 it looks well exposed and nicely posed.
Well done.
It would have been nice to have a little notice about the other type of exposure though. I sometimes look at the images on here with my five year old daughter.

Steve

Ps. Oops. guess it was in the title. I should read better.

Graham_of_Rainham
11th May 2008, 10:20 AM
Ian,

I've just started working with models and will soon be undertaking a project that will include similar styles.

I try to review all your work and often find it inspirational.

I too sometimes see the image as being at the edge of overexposed but more in keeping with the "Hi-Key" style. This is very difficult to get right as large areas of white can distract from the subject.

Your models are either experienced or you have excellent direction skills as the pose is very good for this model.

Graham

B.P.S Studios
11th May 2008, 12:14 PM
Hi Graham,

I work with models of all levels but this particular girl was an experienced model. At the time I wasn't too sure what I was looking for so we experimented a little and came up with that shot. The fact that she was experienced helped a lot as it made the whole process a lot easier in terms of communication, eg: If I had an idea she knew exactly what I was talking about.

I would say stick with Models that are experienced until you find your feet. The only thing is, experience comes at a price, unlike Ireland the UK has an excellent pool of models to choose from so you will probably find a model that will shoot with you on a TFCD basis. If you hav'nt already check out net-model.com, there you will find lots of willing models from all over the UK to help you out.

Again thank you for regular feedback on my work it is very much valued.