PDA

View Full Version : new toy :)

Bryso
12th October 2011, 09:08 PM
HI Guys, really excited, just purchased an E-5 today *chr, new to olympus, changed over from canon, originally bought an E-3(a week ago) as backup and today got my main camera, the E-5 ;), looking forward to see what it can do

cheers Bryan

Greytop
12th October 2011, 10:08 PM
HI Guys, really excited, just purchased an E-5 today *chr, new to olympus, changed over from canon, originally bought an E-3(a week ago) as backup and today got my main camera, the E-5 ;), looking forward to see what it can do

cheers Bryan

Excellent, congratulations.
Looking forward to hearing what you think of the E-5 in action *chr

Zuiko
12th October 2011, 11:29 PM
Congratulations Bryan, looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing how you get on with it. :)

David Morison
13th October 2011, 06:42 AM
Good move Bryan, I would be interested in your experiences when processing 4/3rds images compared with Canon APS-C. What lens(es) will you be using?

David

Bryso
13th October 2011, 06:31 PM
at the mo, I've only got 12-60, will be adding 50mm f2 at some point, I've came from full frame 5d mk2 and mk1, file sizes so far are lot smaller and more manageable *chr,

WPJ
13th October 2011, 07:16 PM
Hi Bryan,

Hello and welcome.

I'd be interested to know what made you change brands......

Regards

Paul

OlyPaul
14th October 2011, 06:36 AM
Congratulations Bryan on your new purchase, I'm sure you will not be disappointed ( I changed from Canon quite a few years ago) and like John I look forward to seeing some of your pics from it.:)