PDA

View Full Version : Who's E an apology

ianc
3rd May 2008, 07:55 PM
For some reason Googlemail thought Who's E's entry for the 5th Challenge was spam and so I've only just seen it. As the voting is underway I don't think it would be fair to Nick or those who have already voted to enter his picture at this late stage. In some ways the worst thing is his picture is a great shot which would be in with a chance of a placing. I'm posting his picture here for you all to see.

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/601/Who_s_E.jpg

I can only offer my apologies to Nick and you all.

I shall now go and fall on my sword.

Ian C.

shenstone
4th May 2008, 10:03 AM
As you say a real pity. It's an excellent movement shot with nice shades in the snow

Regards
Andy

Who's_E
4th May 2008, 06:22 PM
Ian,

*chr

Thanks, apology accepted and comments gratefully received.

I'm not going to get hung up on it. At the end of the day the enjoyment for me lies in taking the photo and recording moments.

Entering the Challenge was a by-product of having taken the photo in the time window. I will be entering Challenges in future as I think they are a great idea for getting one out of a "photographic subject rut" and building skills.

Please don't fall on your sword, we need you to run the site :)

Nick

ianc
4th May 2008, 06:52 PM
Hi Nick,

I think you've got me mixed up with the other Ian, having won the last Challenge I'm moderating this one. Believe me when I say if I was running this site it wouldn't be as good as it is.

Ian C.

Zuiko
9th May 2008, 12:42 AM
Ian,

*chr

Thanks, apology accepted and comments gratefully received.

I'm not going to get hung up on it. At the end of the day the enjoyment for me lies in taking the photo and recording moments.

Entering the Challenge was a by-product of having taken the photo in the time window. I will be entering Challenges in future as I think they are a great idea for getting one out of a "photographic subject rut" and building skills.

Please don't fall on your sword, we need you to run the site :)

Nick

Hi Nick,

I've just caught up with this thread. What a wonderful attitude you have, it's this type of tolerance and good humour when things go wrong that help make this such a friendly and pleasant forum.

And what a fantastic photo.

You're a gentleman, and a damn fine photographer, sir!

John