PDA

View Full Version : StephenL

snaarman
31st August 2011, 07:21 AM
Just a note to say I've bought a couple of items from StephenL this past year and have been very pleased. Everything is well looked after, just as described or better :)

Top Man..

Pete

BobS
31st August 2011, 01:48 PM
Just a note to say I've bought a couple of items from StephenL this past year and have been very pleased. Everything is well looked after, just as described or better :)

Top Man..

Pete

I, too, have purchased two items so that's a double recommendation (or should that be quadruple?).

Mark
7th September 2011, 08:39 PM

I bought Stephens' 11-22mm lens recently and absolutely agree with this. He was a pleasure to deal with. I'm happy :)

*chr Stephen

Regards,
Mark

Adagio
14th October 2011, 09:41 AM

Top Man..

Pete

Just received my purchase from StephenL. Goods exceeded expectation, very easy to do business with. Five stars.

jdal
15th November 2012, 11:08 AM
Just received lens from Stephen in perfect condition, the day after payment. Top notch transaction.