View Full Version : E3 for 560!!!!!

Haisbro
18th April 2008, 10:35 PM
Whose tempted?

http://www.sengkring.com/index.php?sp=detail&id=18&cid=4

David

Zuiko
18th April 2008, 10:44 PM
VERY tempting, but maybe just a bit too good to be true? They say there's no such thing as a free lunch and this seems more like a three course dinner.......wonder what the returns policy and after sales back up is like in Indonesia? :rolleyes:

A bargain? Maybe......but Buyer beware!!!!!!!!;)

Haisbro
18th April 2008, 10:49 PM
VERY tempting, but maybe just a bit too good to be true? They say there's no such thing as a free lunch and this seems more like a three course dinner.......wonder what the returns policy and after sales back up is like in Indonesia? :rolleyes:

A bargain? Maybe......but Buyer beware!!!!!!!!;)

I agree, but after seeing the TV tonight about rip off Britain perhaps its the correct price.!!

David

j.baker
19th April 2008, 06:56 AM
If that is a legit price, and if they are a legit company, then it maybe worth it.

You may get stung on import duty & tax, with will make a lot more closer to the uk or (Kerso) price.

tiredandweary
19th April 2008, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't touch this with your barge pole, let alone mine. There is another site called worldele-net that advertises cameras at prices that are too good to be true, but it is a scam, you will not receive your goods.

Zuiko
19th April 2008, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't touch this with your barge pole, let alone mine. There is another site called worldele-net that advertises cameras at prices that are too good to be true, but it is a scam, you will not receive your goods.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of!

John