PDA

View Full Version : benvendetta

Wee man
12th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Second purchase from Dave; well packaged goods and good communication.

CallaWolf
7th October 2011, 09:46 AM
Delivered within 24 hours of payment - one of the good guys

al_kaholik
13th August 2012, 01:03 PM
Posted as promised, well packaged and arrived on the button.

Top seller - thanks Dave

gphemy
12th November 2012, 02:57 PM
Well packed, as described, all round OK.

Piers

digi2ap
24th March 2013, 09:16 AM
Wanted to add to this thread as I bought Dave's Olympus 11-22mm lens last month. The purchase was trouble free and the lens just as described. I used it for a specific project and will likely have to sell on again but while I still have it I want to add my thanks here.

bilbo
19th November 2013, 10:16 AM
Only just realised that this sub-forum was here.

Purchased a MFT 14-42 from Dave last month - prompt dispatch and perfect item.

Thanks Dave. *chr

benvendetta
19th November 2013, 12:41 PM
Cheers guys! *chr
Much better than selling on Ebay.

stevewestern
24th July 2014, 07:36 AM
And from a sellers perspective, Dave has just bought my 45mm lens, and has been so easy to deal with that he has to be recommended. I was happy to post it off before he paid as he is clearly one of the good guys but he insisted on paying before he gave me his address - I like his attitude !
Hope you enjoy it Dave.

benvendetta
24th July 2014, 12:27 PM
And from a sellers perspective, Dave has just bought my 45mm lens, and has been so easy to deal with that he has to be recommended. I was happy to post it off before he paid as he is clearly one of the good guys but he insisted on paying before he gave me his address - I like his attitude !
Hope you enjoy it Dave.

Thanks Steve. Not used it yet but I can't get over how small it is. If it is as sharp as the 50mm f2 43rds macro I have just sold on this forum, then I will be most pleased (I am sure it is). I am looking forward to using it with my E-PL5 for a small 'street' combo.