PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum & Greetings from Kuala Lumpur

Mohd Zaini
16th April 2008, 12:51 AM
Assalamualikum & Greetings,

I am new here, just registered and I'd like to enjoy a few bits of info on the e-systems & of course, some 'guidance' from 'conditioned' photo users here.

Hopefully I can learned something from this site.

My only equipment will be a Point-n-Shoot, a Olympus C350 Zoom (currently) and been 'playing' with friends E-300, E500 & E3... (I like the 12-60mm!); not to mention the Sony Ericsson handphone camera (sorry for my ignorance.)

Cicak
16th April 2008, 01:01 AM
Hi :pMagnum PI*chr nice to see you here...

CompMac
16th April 2008, 01:08 AM
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. :P *chr

Barr1e
16th April 2008, 06:58 AM
Welcome - enjoy your time here and I'm am hopeful you will learn lots from the group.

Regards. Barr1e

Mohd Zaini
16th April 2008, 07:47 AM
Welcome - enjoy your time here and I'm am hopeful you will learn lots from the group.

Regards. Barr1e

Yeah... tks. BTW I have a friend Brother Barrie(http://www.keal.me.uk), pastor and avid php programmer with e107coders.... anything related?

emirpprime
16th April 2008, 08:15 AM
Welcome and I hope you enjoy it hear. I'm sure we all have a lot to learn from each other.
Phil

blu-by-u
17th April 2008, 03:45 AM
Welcome..From a newbie and M'sian to another. :D

jmoh
18th April 2008, 08:24 PM
Walamak Brudder!.........Ini Private eye Pun Sampei Kot Sini???......HaHaHa!!!......:D:D:D........'' SELAMAT DATANG BANG ZAINI ''.....In English, Welcome Brudder!......Minyak Niak Harga, Jadi Travel By Internet Lah!......Feel At Home Here, and don't be shy to post a pic or comment.....Here's Three Tea Tarik To You......*chr*chr*chr.....Jaga, jaga Panas Oh!.............Thanks......Uncle James.