PDA

View Full Version : A festive one

emirpprime
27th November 2007, 08:20 PM
I took this after Sarah made the first batch of the season the other night. Any comments would be appreciated. It was shot using kitchen lights so I had little control this time, but what would you change?

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/B253462.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=663)

Comments good and bad welcome.

All the best,
Phil

beardedwombat
27th November 2007, 08:23 PM
I'd have taken a much bigger bite!:D They look delicious. Pic's not bad either! - touch of USM maybe.

emirpprime
27th November 2007, 08:30 PM

Lol, yes it was hard to control myself, luckily there was a whole other plate full :D

The last batch I uploaded here I fogot to USM! Including this one. Rookie error...

Cheers,
Phil

beardedwombat
27th November 2007, 08:42 PM
If you uploaded a batch of mince pies - a) you've got a very advanced computer, and b) why didn't we all get a mince pie?:D

Ian
27th November 2007, 10:25 PM
If I'd have been there you'd be taking a picture of a red cloth with the neat icing sugar outlines of several non-existent mince pies :D

Ian

theMusicMan
27th November 2007, 10:47 PM
If I'd have been there you'd be taking a picture of a red cloth with the neat icing sugar outlines of several non-existent mince pies :D

Ian
... and with my sweet tooth I'd have been licking the icing sugar off the cloth :):)

emirpprime
27th November 2007, 10:57 PM
Lol, I'll let you two in on a little secret... we had run out of icing sugar so I had to use plain flower :eek: Didn't prevent me from eating them after though!

Phil

theMusicMan
27th November 2007, 10:59 PM
Oooh you cheat Phil, that's spoiled the whole thing now...:)

art frames
27th November 2007, 11:02 PM
I agree eating mince pies is an art. Not everybody has the skill. With some people they actually touch the sides as they go down. Amateurs.

I think it would make a super Christmas Card. Bound to get lots of comments.

good work

Peter

swazon
28th November 2007, 06:10 PM
A mouth-watering delicious photo.
Love the way the light catches the rasins

emirpprime
28th November 2007, 10:27 PM
With some people they actually touch the sides as they go down. Amateurs.

Here endeth the lesson :)

emirpprime
28th November 2007, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the comments all :D