PDA

View Full Version : Steve from Florida

Fluffy
15th April 2008, 11:42 PM
But I did live in London for a year! 1989

I spend most of my time over on FTU, but there's a lot here that isn't there. And I see many of the same folks that make FTU such a pleasure.

I have a 510 and a 410 and a bunch of lenses, favorites being the Panleica 25 and the two Zuiko macros. I have a 25 mm pancake on order at B&H. I'm told I'm number 1 on their list (ordered it the day it was announced), but no joy yet. My true joy is Photoshop and A3+ printing.

I live in Florida now and can be insufferable about the weather.

As to Fluffy, I'm not, by any stretch of anyone's worst dreams. Full details are buried in the FTU archives.

Steve

Zuiko
16th April 2008, 12:07 AM
But I did live in London for a year! 1989

I spend most of my time over on FTU, but there's a lot here that isn't there. And I see many of the same folks that make FTU such a pleasure.

I have a 510 and a 410 and a bunch of lenses, favorites being the Panleica 25 and the two Zuiko macros. I have a 25 mm pancake on order at B&H. I'm told I'm number 1 on their list (ordered it the day it was announced), but no joy yet. My true joy is Photoshop and A3+ printing.

I live in Florida now and can be insufferable about the weather.

As to Fluffy, I'm not, by any stretch of anyone's worst dreams. Full details are buried in the FTU archives.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Know you well from Four Thirds. Surely anyone who can put up with living in London for a whole year qualifies for dual nationality. And my history is not too great, but wasn't Florida once part of the UK, before they had some sort of party in Boston that involved cups and saucers and Tetley tea bags and thousands of gallons of sea water (must have taken an age to boil)?

Anyway, nice to see you on this site *chr

John

ndl0071
16th April 2008, 07:01 AM
Hi Big fella

Nice to see you over here, I am sure you will find this forum every bit as useful as FTU.

Enjoy:)

Neil

Barr1e
16th April 2008, 07:11 AM
Apart from saying hi Steve - welcome.

Regards. Barr1e

emirpprime
16th April 2008, 08:22 AM
Hi Steve and welcome over. I hope you enjoy it as much here as over at FTU.
Phil