PDA

View Full Version : Could You / Would You Wear A DSLR With Battery Grip & 70-300mm Round Your Neck All Day?

Phaedrus
20th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Hi,

How uncomfortable (if at all) might this be? I see broad neoprene neck straps for sale - would one of those make this a viable option?

My current E-410 (no battery grip) & 40-150mm are fine for all day neck-suspension action, but I'm lloking at switching to using an E-620 + HLD-5 + 70-300mm in the near future.

Thanks,

Mark

PS: I also have a pair of 7x50 binoculars round my neck all day, as well as the camera.

francois
21st June 2011, 03:36 AM
Instead of wearing a neck strap, get a strap that you wear as a sash with the camera on your hip. Your shoulder will take the weight, which is much easier.

Something like that.

http://www.photographyblog.com/images/sized/images/uploads/UtilityStrap-Sling-302x400.JPG

sponner
21st June 2011, 06:30 AM
I'm using a grip on E620 and 50mm. As Francois says the sash strap I have makes it a lot more comfy and convenient than a standard strap, although the extra weight is noticable.

I bought a cheapy black rapid clone off fleabay, seems ok.

StephenL
21st June 2011, 06:37 AM
I prefer to carry the camera in a bag, but if I have to carry it "solo", then I use a Y-Strap or equivalent. Just like the Black Rapid straps.

Ian
21st June 2011, 07:08 AM
No problem for me and I have frequently done this, but it would go over my shoulder :)

Ian

DekHog
21st June 2011, 07:39 AM
Once you've used one of these (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2nd-Edition-NEW-Black-Quick-Rapid-Camera-Sling-Strap-/260791955180?pt=UK_Photography_Straps_Hand_Grips&hash=item3cb8696eec), you'll never go back..... after getting rid of the D-SLR I made a mini version for my pen out of 20mm webbing I missed it so much .

Melaka
21st June 2011, 07:42 AM
I agree with Ian. A broad neoprene strap but hung from the shoulder rather than round the neck. If you have a grip strap on your camera it makes it quite easy to carry the outfit in your hand all day too. I've not used a 70-300 but the biggest problem on many cheaper zooms (the Sigma 135-400 for example) is zoom creep unless a zoom lock is fitted or the zoom is internal.

Chevvyf1
21st June 2011, 07:44 AM
Once you've used one of these (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2nd-Edition-NEW-Black-Quick-Rapid-Camera-Sling-Strap-/260791955180?pt=UK_Photography_Straps_Hand_Grips&hash=item3cb8696eec), you'll never go back..... after getting rid of the D-SLR I made a mini version for my pen out of 20mm webbing I missed it so much .

Derek just what I have been looking for - ordered two - 1 4 Nick :) Thanks for this

I have Lowepro belt/with bags on for lenses and stuff and I cannot bear the Neck weight so should sling my Oly - but this will spread the weight more as thicker shoulder+padding :) :)

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 10:09 AM
So the strap stays in position, and the camera slides up or down it? I'll have a browse later.

Thanks folks,

Mark

Ross the fiddler
21st June 2011, 10:23 AM

I also use & recommend the Quick Strap (copy of Black Rapid) but I ended up buying the ConnectR-2 Black Rapid connecter which is much better quality than the Quick Strap one & bought it directly from Black Rapid (http://www.blackrapid.com/product/hardware/connectr/)

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 12:31 PM
Had a goo at the Black Rapid site. Seems like a great idea.

Those of you who use slings - is the camera more prone, or does it feel more prone, to clacking off stuff? Without having used/tried one, I kinda feel like it'd be more vulnerable hanging at my side than hanging in front of me.

Does anyone have/use padded broad traditional-style neck straps?

Mark

StephenL
21st June 2011, 12:38 PM
Those of you who use slings - is the camera more prone, or does it feel more prone, to clacking off stuff? Without having used/tried one, I kinda feel like it'd be more vulnerable hanging at my side than hanging in front of me.

Mark

Not really. I try to have mine slung so it's over my left buttock :eek: rather than at my side. And I tend to keep my hand touching it (the camera, not the buttock...)

theMusicMan
21st June 2011, 01:00 PM
I'm with Ian on this one. I would have no issue in doing thia, and have done many times previously - especially on my longer excursions into the deepest darkest Brecon Beacons. However, I do tend to put the strap over my shoulder quite often.

Ross the fiddler
21st June 2011, 01:06 PM
Had a goo at the Black Rapid site. Seems like a great idea.

Mark

It's much better than having it banging around from side to side on the chest with a neck strap (which is less comfortable to hold still). I will rest my hand on it at the side or push it further back or if feeling vulnerable, hold it in front a little. The hand takes a comfortable resting position with this strap when steadying it. You have to bring the camera around to the front to sit down without hearing that crunching sound. :)

snaarman
21st June 2011, 01:08 PM

Mark

I have big trouble with pressure on my neck, so I made myself a shoulder strap that holds the camera by one strap hanger (rather than hanging it by the tripod socket).

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/622/60113778A.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/32341)

The camera swings around at hip height, and yes you can knock things with it, but I tend to keep a hand on it when walking. I doubt I could manage the '620 and the 70-300 with a conventional neck strap for more than a few minutes...

Pete

sponner
21st June 2011, 01:12 PM
It does bobble about a bit in your hip with the sash types ( I have the same one posted in the ebay link above) but agree with the others it's easy to hold sterady with your hand.

I feel happier turning the swivel screen so that the actual screen is facing inwards i.e protected on the 620.

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 02:45 PM
Not really. I try to have mine slung so it's over my left buttock :eek: rather than at my side. And I tend to keep my hand touching it (the camera, not the buttock...)

I'm outdoors, in public, but basically on my own, and I just laughed out loud & hearty at that - thanks. Now the natives think I'm crazy.

I usually have my Tamrac Adventure 6 with me, and I just saw this;

http://www.parkcameras.com/9737/Tamrac-N-11-Backpack-Camera-Strap.html

I think I might prefer that option to a sling. I'll keep looking/listening.

Mark

stoates
21st June 2011, 03:27 PM
Mark

I use a wide neoprene Op-Tech Pro Loop strap which I find far more comfortable than the standard Oly strap. I haven't got your camera/lens combo but have had an E-5/50-200mm on it for most of a day with no issues.

If you want to attach the camera to your backpack Op-Tech also do these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Op-Tech-Connectors-Reporter-Backpack/dp/B0010HA68I/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1308669351&sr=8-8

which look like a cheaper option than the Tamrac version.

jchallen
21st June 2011, 04:21 PM
Mark

I use a wide neoprene Op-Tech Pro Loop strap which I find far more comfortable than the standard Oly strap. I haven't got your camera/lens combo but have had an E-5/50-200mm on it for most of a day with no issues.

If you want to attach the camera to your backpack Op-Tech also do these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Op-Tech-Connectors-Reporter-Backpack/dp/B0010HA68I/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1308669351&sr=8-8

which look like a cheaper option than the Tamrac version.

Another vote for the Op Tech system, I am building quite a nice collection of straps, slings and accesscories!

I use the pro loop connectors so that it is all easily interchanged, OpTech also do a sling strap adapter that converts their standard neck strap into a sling version. I have this along with a double version for when I'm wanting to carry two bodies.

One point however is that the Black Rapid tripod connector and clip are, in my opinion, better for sling strap use than the pro loops from Op Tech. You can by the tripod mount and little karibiner clips from Black Rapid and I have added these to the Op Tech strap.

I can now quickly choose and convert any of my cameras to any of the following options:
- Hand held with grip strap
- Standard neoprene neck strap
- Cross body sling strap
- Attached to the shoulder straps on a camera backpack

- Double camera sling strap

smartwombat
21st June 2011, 06:10 PM
I have never worked with the camera around my neck.
Always on shoulder straps, and with the in-use body on the right and the occasional body on the left.
So the longer lens on the left for in the paddock and pit lane, but on the right for most track work.
I recently bought a pair of black rapid straps, and I'll see how they go at the next race.
Just using one for the 300mm f/2.8 was great, much better than standard straps.
And it doesn't slip off the shoulder like normal straps will, no matter what rubber they use for grip.
Personally I hate the neoprene straps, they stretch as I walk and the camera moves and feels insecure - particularly with a heavy prime lens on the camera.

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 06:11 PM
The more I look into this, the more I lean toward clipping the camera to the backpack shoulder straps - the backpack is on my back all day anyway.

Both OP Tech & Tamrac's seem suitable, though I'll be giving my wife the Adventure 6 when I give her her E-410 & lenses back.

But for my E-620 & lenses, I'll be getting another backpack. Been looking at Tamrac's website for something suitable. I know there are a few other brands, but I really like the Adventure 6 - it's comfy, and really well made, and IIRC, it wasn't too dear (think I got it from picstop). But I'm totally open to other brands.

Are any of you guys aware of a camera backpack that has all of these features?

Room for:
E-620 with HLD-5 grip + 70-300 lens attached
14-42 lens
40-150 lens
Nikon Action EX 7x50 binoculars
HDD camcorder (haven't got one yet, but would like a new bag to have room for one for when I get one...)
Spare batteries, memory cards, etc. Side pockets for drinks
Centre-line (vertical) attachment system for a tripod
Separate compartment for a nice sandwich & a Starbar (the best bar)
Separate compartment for a 17" laptop
Shoulder straps that will accommodate the kind of straps I'm talking about for clipping the camera onto.

From Tamrac, I like the new Evolution packs, but they don't have drinks side-pockets, and it doesn't look like the shoulder straps will take the camera strap clips.

The Adventure 9 seems ideal but for the lack of the centre-line vertical tripod attachment.

flying haggis
21st June 2011, 07:42 PM
just to throw in my tuppence worth*yes

I carry mine this way slung across my right shoulder

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/grip_Medium_.jpg

stoates
21st June 2011, 07:52 PM
Are any of you guys aware of a camera backpack that has all of these features?

Room for:
E-620 with HLD-5 grip + 70-300 lens attached
14-42 lens
40-150 lens
Nikon Action EX 7x50 binoculars
HDD camcorder (haven't got one yet, but would like a new bag to have room for one for when I get one...)
Spare batteries, memory cards, etc. Side pockets for drinks
Centre-line (vertical) attachment system for a tripod
Separate compartment for a nice sandwich & a Starbar (the best bar)
Separate compartment for a 17" laptop
Shoulder straps that will accommodate the kind of straps I'm talking about for clipping the camera onto.

The Adventure 9 seems ideal but for the lack of the centre-line vertical tripod attachment.

I use an Adventure 9 and have been generally pleased with it but have now just about reached capacity (with 1 x E-5 + 9-18, 14-54 50-200 + flash). With regards to your list the main part of the bag will fit the body and 3 lenses but you may find you will need to have one of the shorter lenses fitted rather than the 70-300 (with a 14-54mm on my body I have about another inch free space in length, there is no way the 50-200 fits when attached to the body. There is also sufficient space in the 'lid' stowage for your memory cards and other small accessories. The top pocket will take your food and a small set of binos but there is not a great deal of space. I'm reasonably full with a couple of filter pouches and lens hoods. I think it would need to be a pretty small camcorder to fit in with the binos.
In 'the field' I use the laptop stowage for waterproof trousers but it takes a 15" laptop if necessary.
The tripod attachment is a problem as you realise. It is possible to fit Tamrac straps to the bottom of the bag to hang the tripod on but I have not found them very convenient or secure.

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 09:01 PM
Stoates:

Great to hear first-hand views on the Adventure 9 (henceforth referred to as "A9", because "Adventure 9" takes too long to ty- oh...).

The way I load my A6 is: in the bottom - the E-410 body with either 14-42 or 40-150 fitted and the other stored, and a JVC mini-DV camcorder. I put the binoculars in the top compartment, leaving little space for a bar.

Two of my mates have HDD camcorders that are significantly smaller than an E-series body.

Sounds like the A9 might not fulfill my needs. I guess I could sacrifice the tripod attachment, or make do with the A9's underslung solution, but the drinks pouches are pretty useful if you're away from shop/car/home for a while.

Looking like the Evolution 9 (henceforth "E9") might be the one. At 163 from fotosense, it's a lot dearer than I'd planned to spend (100 (85-ish) max). I wonder if the E8 (108) might accommodate my 17" laptop? Just have to work out a drink-holder solution. Oh, wait - the straps on the Evolutions don't look to me like they'll accept either the Tamrac camera strap links (need D-rings), nor the Op/Tech ones (only fit up to 1" wide webbing). Dang. Hope I'm wrong.

Maybe I should just abandon the notion that I can fit all my camera gear & binos in one compartment and food, etc. in another, and consider another option?

I'm pretty sure the way forward for me is to use clip-on straps for both camera & binos - binos on longer straps/lower attachment points, camera on shorter straps/higher attachment points. Back to surfin... Should really be writing a report, but I need to purge this first...

Smartwombat:

Hadn't thought about the stretchiness of a neoprene strap - that bouncy aspect would annoy me too, but as I'm almost certainly going to go for straps to clip onto rucksack straps, it won't be an issue for me. Ever make it over to Skerries for the races in July or September?

Thanks for the replies folks - useful opinions & comments aplenty.

Mark

benvendetta
21st June 2011, 09:35 PM

That looks far safer than using just one of the camera lugs.

jchallen
21st June 2011, 10:38 PM
I also have an adventure 9 and have found it very good, I use it as my main bag when traveling and whilst on city breaks etc. If fact any trip that is not exclusively photography related (for these I use either a Lowepro computrekker or a stealth reporter).

I have found I can fix a lightweight tripod to the side by inserting two of the legs into the mesh side pocket and clipping the head to the grab handle at the top with either a small karibiner or a short strap.

Ross the fiddler
21st June 2011, 10:50 PM

Although I have & use this as mentioned earlier (the previous version), I decided to get another because of the curved shape of the 2nd Edition going over the should which should sit better than the straight previous version, so on checking, I bought it from this supplier with 100% rating. The price is about half what I paid for the first one (the Australian $ wasn't worth as much then).
Thanks for highlighting this one.
*chr

Phaedrus
21st June 2011, 11:02 PM
I did think that that could be an option with a tripod.

The more I look, the more I seem to find that the A9 is possibly the closest I'm going to get to what I want.

The Evolution range have no drink pouches, and can't take MAS accessories. The Expedition range are too small to take my 17" laptop, unless I got one of the bigger ones - too expensive, and way more room than I need, and no separate compartment for non-photo gear.

Still open to other brands, except Lowepro, Manfrotto, National Geographic - all immorally expensive for what they are.

The binoculars would continue to be stored in the top compartment (of an A9) - when they come out to spend the day clipped to the front of the A9 straps, my grub-a-dub-dub, keys, etc. can go in there instead.

I'm sure I could fit the E-620 body (with grip attached), 70-300, 14-42, 40-150, & HDD camcorder in the bottom compartment, perhaps with no lens attached to the body, to allow more flexible arrangement.

Can't find an A9 in UK in the camouflage colour - not to everyone's taste, Im sure, but my foul-weather gear is green & black, so I'd look just awesome if I could get an A9 in camo. *yes

Off now to have a look to see if there's a Tamrac SAS doofer to take my phone...

Mark

Phaedrus
22nd June 2011, 01:31 AM
Tamrac list the internal dimensions of the A9 as 29cm wide x 22cm tall x 14cm deep.

The 14-42 & 40-150 are both 6.5cm wide, the 70-300 is 8cm wide, the Panasonic HDC SD80 (as an example of the size of camcorder I might get) is 6.3cm wide. That's 20.8cm - width is ok.

The E-620 is 5.9cm deep (excluding eye-piece and flash overhang). If I left the 70-300 (127mm x 80mm) attached, the overall length will be 18.6cm. Height is ok.

The E-620 is 9.6cm high. Add 4cm for the grip at the bottom = 13.6cm. Depth is ok.

I reckon my stuff will fit comfortably in an A9. I just mocked up a scale pic to see how it'd fit and there's actually space left over, even taking into account the 1cm or so of the padding sections and padded sidewalls.

Off now to find the cheapest A9...

Mark

PS - you guys all have OCD too, right? Don't you? Guys?

Phaedrus
23rd June 2011, 08:17 PM
I can now quickly choose and convert any of my cameras to any of the following options:
- Hand held with grip strap
- Standard neoprene neck strap
- Cross body sling strap
- Attached to the shoulder straps on a camera backpack
- Double camera sling strap

I like the idea of having various options.

I had a look around the Op/Tech site, and have identified a few products that could give me similar options to those you mention, jchallen.

This may be nerdy, but I'm a big fan of lists to get everything in order in my head:

Backpack: Tamrac Adventure 9 http://www.tamrac.com/5549.htm
Neckstrap (for when I'm not using the backpack): Op/Tech Pro Loop Strap http://optechusa.com/straps/pro-strap.html
Extra attachments for neck strap & backpack straps: Op/Tech Reporter/Backpack Straps http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/reporter-backpack.html
The Pro Loop neck strap and the Reporter/Backpack straps all seem to come with Uni-Loops for attaching to camera/binos http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/uni-loop.html

Can anyone see any flaws/problems with this?

Backpack Set-Up:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Phaedrus68/OpTechBackpackSet-Up.jpg

Neck Strap Set-Up:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Phaedrus68/OpTechNeckStrapSet-Up.jpg

I might look at some double sling-type arrangement in the future, if I feel the need, but for now, I think those two should have me covered.

Mark

stoates
23rd June 2011, 09:42 PM
I like the idea of having various options.

Can anyone see any flaws/problems with this?

Mark

Mark
The only comment I have concerns changing from the neck strap to reporter strap. The only way I can see this working is to detatch the pro-loops from the bino/camera lugs which on the camera is quite a fiddly job and not one I would wish to do on a regular basis. When I bought my neck strap I had hoped to get the reporter straps as well, expecting to be able to keep the camera fastening (pro-loop) in place and clip on either strap type using the lower (closest to camera) quick release fastener shown in your pictures of both straps. As it turned out the neck strap has a quick release fastener only at the connection to the neoprene strap and a fixed buckle connection at the pro-loop end.

Phaedrus
24th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Thanks for thinking about it and replying, Steve.

Yeah, I saw that the neck strap only has the QR at the neck end. But Op/Tech also do a Uni Adapter Loop - http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/uni-adapter-loop.html - a little more expense, but a solution to that issue.

In the pics I put up, I actually included those Uni Adapter straps, rather than the ones that come with the neck strap, though my list didn't include them. Perhaps a retro-option for you?

For the backpack set-up, I'd have two separate pairs of Reporter/Backpack straps left fitted all the time, and another pair left fitted to the neckstrap all the time - I'd be concerned that constantly swapping one pair between backpack and neck strap might wear the clamps to the point of failure. Again, a little more expense, but a big gain in convenience.

Mark

Ross the fiddler
24th June 2011, 01:24 AM

This particular ebay seller has now been removed. They've done something naughty but ebay won't say what. The Q Strap can be bought from a number of other suppliers though.

Phaedrus
24th June 2011, 02:47 AM
I know I keep replying to my own thread, but I figure it'll only be those who are interested that'll have a look anyway...

Been thinking some more...

Since you guys put me onto Op/Tech, and I first looked at their site, I really liked the look of the Adapt-Its, and the Swivel Hook straps - much neater on the camera & binos when disconnected.

So now I'm thinking some DIY or improvisation could yield a set-up I really like:

Adapt-Its on the camera & binoculars - http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/adapt-its.html
Swivel Hook straps hooked into Adapt-Its - http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/swivel-hook.html
Uni-Loops looped onto the backpack shoulder strap's webbing - http://optechusa.com/system-connectors/uni-loop.html
Pro Strap (or Pro Loop Strap - straps discarded, neck part retained) - http://optechusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/172/s/pro-strap/category/5/

Backpack Set-Up 2:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Phaedrus68/OpTechBackpackSet-Up2.jpg

Neck Strap Set-Up 2:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/Phaedrus68/OpTechNeckStrapSet-Up2.jpg

Lengths may become an issue - mock-ups are all well & good, but it's hard to guage what the lengths involved are.

Mark

Ross the fiddler
24th June 2011, 03:11 AM
I don't mind you replying to your own thread. :D

One thing to think of with this idea is that the camera will stick out the front, resting on your chest & with the weight of the lens, the camera will tilt down with the botom of the camera digging into the chest. Also, the amount of plastic fittings leaves me feeling less secure with the camera (especially a heavier outfit). It all depends on what is the best choice for you as no system is perfect but gives various options to choose from.

jchallen
24th June 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi Mark,

An interesting variation! I was also tempted by the Adapt-Its but as yet have not tried them. Mainly as I have bought into the Pro Loop set up and would also need to buy a load of Swivel Hook items to switch over.

With regard to security, as stated above,i have no experience of the swivel hook/adapit it parts but all of the Op Tech kit I have is very well made and very secure.

Do let us now how you get on.

jchallen
24th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Also I am very impressed with your mock ups, very profesional looking.

Maybe you should approach Op Tech for discount by way of commision?

Phaedrus
24th June 2011, 11:00 PM
Also I am very impressed with your mock ups, very profesional looking.

Maybe you should approach Op Tech for discount by way of commision?

Oh, those old things... I just threw them together in between preparing coq au vin and bathing the kids...

I emailed Op/Tech yesterday querying those exact proposed set-ups (the revised ones, with the Swivel Hook Straps).

Got a mail back today :tup confirming that they'll work just fine *yes, and that if lengths are an issue, it's easy to do a DIY mod to alter the lengths (basically cutting & re-stitching - I've done similar before on a fishing backpack I had).

Splashing on a new (to me) E-620 & lenses first, and new memory cards to go with that, and a replacement for the Tamrac Adventure 6 I'm giving to my wife (along with giving her E-410 & 2 lenses back), and hopefully a 70-300mm if one comes up that I could stretch to, and... well - you get the picture. I may have to struggle on with 2 neck straps for a couple of months till I've put aside enough to get the Op/Tech stuff.

Off now to find a UK dealer with all the components I want (rather than having to buy from a couple of different stores, who each have some but not all of what I want), and price it all up.

Thanks all,

Mark

jchallen
1st July 2011, 06:49 AM
Back to the subject of camera bags, I saw this and thought of this thread.

http://www.redsnapperuk.com/camera-accessories/CompuCam_Backpack.html

I have never heard of them, or seen their kit so I cannot comment on quality etc but it does seam good value.

DekHog
1st July 2011, 07:17 AM
You won't go wrong with anything from Redsnapper..... great quality and service, and all made in the UK as well.... :)

Ross the fiddler
1st July 2011, 07:38 AM
You won't go wrong with anything from Redsnapper..... great quality and service, and all made in the UK as well.... :)

I recieved my new (2nd edition) Quick Strap today from the ebay supplier you have a link to earlier in this thread & just after I paid for it, ebay took them off for doing something naughty, but the price was cheap & the service was excellent. The surprise was the connecter is exactly the same as the Black Rapid one (because I've already bought one for my first Quick Strap).
I highly recommend this new version of the 2nd Edition!! NEW Black Quick Rapid Camera Sling Strap

*chr

David Morison
1st July 2011, 07:46 AM
I use a sash type quick release neoprene strap with E5 + EC14 + 300MM f2.8 (4kg) for several hours on occasions with relative comfort and ease of use. Like others mentioned the camera slides on the strap rather than the strap sliding over clothing. It only cost 9 from Amazon and I have two, however I understand that it is currently unavailable from Amazon.

David

Phaedrus
1st July 2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the Red Snapper link - will deffo look at that later. Looks like a Lowepro Compurover clone (or vice verca), but at less than half the price.

Mark

Phaedrus
1st July 2011, 09:59 PM
Had a look at that Redsnapper bag. Looks like a great bag for a great price.

Seems to be comparable in style/size/features as the Tamrac Adventure 9 & Lowepro Compurover.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has one or who's used or seen one in the flesh. Can't find much in the way of reviews, pics or vids for that CompuCam Backpack.

Kinda feel like I'm cheating on Tamrac by even looking at another bag :o

Mark