PDA

View Full Version : Used for the first time

gwpics
14th May 2011, 07:18 AM
I have just made use of the Olympus hiring 'system' for the first time to get a μ4/3rds wide angle because I have some houses to shoot for a client this coming week. My hire was due to be from Tuesday to Thursday (3 days hire) but the lens arrived very early this morning (Saturday) effectively giving me 6 days hire and allowing me to catch good blue skies. I was a bit anxious about the weather next week.

The whole system was very simple thanks to Julia, and I cannot recommend it enough!

Gerry *chr

Ian
14th May 2011, 08:12 AM
I have just made use of the Olympus hiring 'system' for the first time to get a μ4/3rds wide angle because I have some houses to shoot for a client this coming week. My hire was due to be from Tuesday to Thursday (3 days hire) but the lens arrived very early this morning (Saturday) effectively giving me 6 days hire and allowing me to catch good blue skies. I was a bit anxious about the weather next week.

The whole system was very simple thanks to Julia, and I cannot recommend it enough!

Gerry *chr

That was a stroke of luck, Gerry :) One other hire was due to be delivered today - I do hope the boxes weren't mixed up! :eek:

Ian