PDA

View Full Version : 500 Photographer

Crippledsandwich
12th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Found this cool project via a search for the photographer Kevin Cooley, really nice idea with a wealth of inspiration and information 500 Photographers (http://500photographers.blogspot.com/)

plus check out
Cooleys work, he photographs in low light with the use of distress flairs and other light sources.

Chris

shenstone
15th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks for sharing this - I have become the latest follower and subscribed to it

Just below your suggestion I see Mitch Dobrowner - superb landscapes !

This is the type of blog that makes me think that blogger should put a "read in order" function onto the site for, as I would like to start at the beginning and see how the site has developed and how thoughts have changed rather than reading backwards

I know of one way, but that involves making a pdf file of the whole blog and that's rude when it's someone else's work

I note that they were hit by the blogger site outage as well. I nearly had a fit when I was deprived of my daily fix of snarr

Regards
Andy

Crippledsandwich
15th May 2011, 08:36 PM
No problem, like your self I would like to read the blog from day 1. But I'm glad I have been able to catch it while its still running.

Its funny you should mention Mitch Dobrowner, I checked out his work while just browsing the blog. Amazing landscapes, really outstanding, it just goes to show what a great little site it is.

sariero
21st May 2011, 10:31 PM
Very interesting, thank you!