PDA

View Full Version : MiH MAY 2011 - "Bloomin" DISCUSSION

Chevvyf1
6th May 2011, 08:13 AM
Well the Challange is re sussed ! Now come on please PLEASE GET AN ENTRY IN ! Bloomin is an OPEN Theme ! Bloomin ? WHAT ?

What are your thoughts for an entry ? you can also post your entry here for discussion on your interpretation of the theme !

andym
6th May 2011, 08:30 AM
I can see a few pitfalls in this new system unless I'm missing something.

With the old system all entries were anon and therefore people didn't know who they were voting for.Also all entries were posted up a the same time by the person running the challenge which got us off to a fair starting point.

Just a couple of questions,with the new system who will check the EXIF to see if picture are taken with an E system camera and are in date?
Also how will the voting take place ie with the old system it was e mailed to the person running the challenge who correlated the results and post at the end ie the vote were anon also.

I not adverse to change but the old system worked for me.Just cause the last person running it had a few problems,apart from that its worked fine for 3 years.

Lets try this new system but I can see a few problems.

Just my thoughts.

Chevvyf1
6th May 2011, 08:36 AM
Andy, SHAME you did not post this in the "whats happened to the monthly photo challange" thread !

I have used a method from another forum - who do not have anon entries - or we could have entries to the mailbox Ian talked about having set up before ?

Anyway, this is "off topic" so please post on aforementioned !*chr

andym
6th May 2011, 08:45 AM
I'll leave it here as I think no matter where you post these thing need addressing.

Interested to see what others think.