PDA

View Full Version : Course/1:1 day

charty
9th April 2011, 04:49 PM
I have been on a couple of courses but think I would benifit by having some tution with my E600, I enjoy wildlife, countryside, macro. Can anyone suggest a course/someone to teach me more? or is it just about getting out there and practising with my camera?
Thanks
Caroline

theMusicMan
9th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Well, you are more than welcome to come along with me on one of my days out in the Brecon Beacons. I charge a nice big round fee... 0.00 :)

JackBenedict
9th April 2011, 05:27 PM
Hey John ..... sorry to intrude but I wouldn't mind taking you up on that as well - if the timing is right

All the best.

Chevvyf1
9th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Charty I was going to reply - I recommend a day with a fellow e-system member who's gallery & techniques & skills you respect ! and later I see Musicman offering a 1-2-1 - TAKE IT ! I wish I were local to Musicman I would take it ! and buy him lunch ! a good one !*chr

theMusicMan
9th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the comments all.

Seriously - if anyone does fancy a day out in the Beacons on a sort of 'try out expedition', I would be absolutely delighted, and would be more than happy to help out for the day. I am happy to put together an informative day of landscape and portrait shooting.

If this is something some newer members would like to come along to, please let me know. it should be noted that my fee though has gone up by 100% which is due to the number of enquiries... which makes it now 100% * 0.00 = 0.00

If anyone is interested please let me know.

John

Chevvyf1
10th April 2011, 06:40 AM
John that is a very generous offer, I would love to take up ! One weekend I shall return to Abergavenny & Brecon Beacons amd I shall pm you !