PDA

View Full Version : March UK Photo Safari... FULLY BOOKED!

alert_bri
27th March 2008, 12:34 PM
Hello everyone,

thank you so much to everyone who has committed to our next UK Photo Safari Event, we are now FULLY BOOKED!

I'm so excited about meeting 25 serious Olympus photographers and several families too, from all over the UK. As a part of this event, we will be creating our unique style of multi-user field review of the new Olympus E-420, and I'm hoping that John Foster will once more agree to host our independent report (and we're open to other high quality, independent web sites / blogs who would like original content!)

Just to explain how these events are organised... each month, I will be polling our Safari Group members for their availability throughout the month - I also have their location and a simple idea of their interests (i.e. wildlife, architecture, portraits etc etc) - and using that information, I am proposing an event which is fair and interesting to everyone over the year.

So far, it's working incredibly well! If you are interested in being part of this planning process, and getting first off special invites to any future events, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at brian.mosley@ukphotosafari.org... I will be happy to send you an invite. This is a free organisation to give Olympus shooters access to free training and like-minded enthusiastic photographers, initially in the UK and then Internationally - if you have a desire to travel to the UK, or would like us to travel to you for a future event! then please also drop me a line (we have special international members from the US to Australia and throughout Europe too!)

Kind Regards

Brian

alert_bri
31st March 2008, 07:39 PM
Just a quick and huge thank you to everyone for trusting the organisation and weather, and traveling from all parts of the UK to make this the most exciting event ever!

We're compiling our field report now, from over 2000 photos and >50GB of data! + comments from all 26 photographers on the day!

Please drop me a line quickly, if you'd like to be involved with the planning for our next event next month ;)

Kind Regards

Brian