PDA

View Full Version : Olympus User hire discount voucher

Ian
30th March 2011, 10:59 AM
Olympus User Magazine Spring 2011 is starting to land on subscribers' doormats this week and on the back page this site and the hire service are featured :)

There is a 10% hire discount voucher code on the page but because of a printing error a reference to terms and conditions for this offer were omitted. This is what should have been displayed:

1. The discount offer runs until the end of June 2011 (basically until the next issue of OU is published).
2. The discount will apply to any hire that starts before and until the end of June 2011.
3. The discount applies to the hire fee only, and can't be applied to shipping fees, where applicable.
4. The offer is available for one hire per person, although the discount can apply to all items hired in that transaction.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer, without notice, at any time.
6. We cannot guarantee that the item or items you wish to hire will be available on the dates you require - best book in advance to avoid disappointment!

We have been running the hire service for some 16 months now and we're busier than ever! I don't think we have ever had a serious complaint, and so far (touch wood) nothing major has been lost or damaged, and of course we've provided a service that hundreds of people have found useful. So if you have been thinking about trying out the service for the first time, and you're an OU subscriber, what better time than now to take the plunge?!

Ian

Robusto
30th March 2011, 11:04 AM
Ouch just paid today for my Hire of 50-200mm which starts on Sat 2nd April till mid May any rebate*chr:)

Ian
30th March 2011, 11:14 AM
Hi Martyn,

Sorry about that Martyn. The offer is open to you of course if you hire again before the end June. Strictly speaking the offer is for OU subscribers in particular.

Ian

Robusto
30th March 2011, 11:18 AM
LOL i was only kidding i need the office address as i am coming to collect it on Friday

Ian
30th March 2011, 11:21 AM
LOL i was only kidding i need the office address as i am coming to collect it on Friday

:) Julia tells me you should have the address on the docs already sent to you?

Apsley Mills Cottage
London Road
Hemel Hempstead
HP3 9RL

Ian

Robusto
30th March 2011, 11:40 AM
oh yes silly me What time do i need to come as i will have to wait in for the post man for the E30 & FL36r i have just bought from Steve :)

Ian
30th March 2011, 01:02 PM
oh yes silly me What time do i need to come as i will have to wait in for the post man for the E30 & FL36r i have just bought from Steve :)

We're usually here until 6PM.

Ian

the4ts
30th March 2011, 01:06 PM
Ouch just paid today for my Hire of 50-200mm which starts on Sat 2nd April till mid May any rebate
Oh! Hope there is more than one of these as I spoke to Julie at the beginning of the week about hiring a 50-200mm the first full weekend of May and am awaiting a PayPal invoice etc. Ian, would you mind letting me know if there is more than one or not? ::keeps fingers crossed:: If there isn't, I will have to look at alternatives but I love that lens.

Ian
30th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Oh! Hope there is more than one of these as I spoke to Julie at the beginning of the week about hiring a 50-200mm the first full weekend of May and am awaiting a PayPal invoice etc. Ian, would you mind letting me know if there is more than one or not? ::keeps fingers crossed:: If there isn't, I will have to look at alternatives but I love that lens.

You can relax :) - if you have booked a lens, then it's scheduled to be available for you. We do in fact have three 50-200 SWDs and one Mark 1 and all four are currently either with customers or on their way to customers. We're thinking of getting another as this is probably our most popular lens.

Ian

the4ts
30th March 2011, 01:16 PM
You can relax :) - if you have booked a lens, then it's scheduled to be available for you. We do in fact have three 50-200 SWDs and one Mark 1 and all four are currently either with customers or on their way to customers. We're thinking of getting another as this is probably our most popular lens.

Ian
*chr
Thanks, Ian! Thought you might have more than one but just wanted to make sure ::breathes a sigh of relief:: It's a cracking lens, IMHO, so I'm not surprised it's probably the most popular hire!

Seonnaidh
31st March 2011, 08:39 AM
OK then, nice offer. How do I get to subscribe to Olympus User.
I've recently hired the 50-200mm and it is a cracking piece of glass.
One small snag, I used it Friday of the hire period for a commercial job then went down with 'flu for the rest of the hire period.
I'm now waiting for the arrival of the 7-14mm WA lens and the weather forecast is total rubbish until Tuesday at least.
Somehow I'll get out to play.

Ian
31st March 2011, 09:15 AM
OK then, nice offer. How do I get to subscribe to Olympus User.
I've recently hired the 50-200mm and it is a cracking piece of glass.
One small snag, I used it Friday of the hire period for a commercial job then went down with 'flu for the rest of the hire period.
I'm now waiting for the arrival of the 7-14mm WA lens and the weather forecast is total rubbish until Tuesday at least.
Somehow I'll get out to play.

Here you go:

http://olympususer.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=18

Ian

Seonnaidh
31st March 2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks Ian, I'll go and get involved.