PDA

View Full Version : Tripod

jamie allan
28th March 2011, 08:31 AM
Has anyone any experience of the Camlink Pro 24 tripod that 7dayshop are selling? I'm looking for a new tripod and have come across this.
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_1&products_id=110711

gregles
28th March 2011, 09:37 AM
Hi Jamie,

I have recently acquired this very model from 7dayshop and found it to be sturdy and stable in use. It has a split centre column that can be unscrewed to leave a very short section allowing you to shoot from very low. The legs can be set at various angles which is great and a feature in common with some of the more expensive models available

It seems capable and I have no complaints so far. My first impression is that it is very good value for money. Only time and further use will allow me to determine any faults or problems that might occur but so far so good.

Cheers

Greg

jamie allan
28th March 2011, 10:51 AM
Hi Jamie,

I have recently acquired this very model from 7dayshop and found it to be sturdy and stable in use. It has a split centre column that can be unscrewed to leave a very short section allowing you to shoot from very low. The legs can be set at various angles which is great and a feature in common with some of the more expensive models available

It seems capable and I have no complaints so far. My first impression is that it is very good value for money. Only time and further use will allow me to determine any faults or problems that might occur but so far so good.

Cheers

Greg
Greg,
I didn't realise that was the tripod you'd spoken about when we met. Thanks for the heads up.