PDA

View Full Version : Invasion from Malaysia

Cicak
26th March 2008, 01:29 AM
hi people,

Uncle James(Jmoh) told me about this site few months back... i only realised that the rest is slowly moving here... now Blu-by-u, dr_shivan, and Compmac are here.... there are another 90-100 of us at http://mychiaroscuro.net.... mostly for Malaysian four third users! i guess more will come in days to come!

i am a newbie, just started into DSLR adventure since about half a year back.... hope to learn from the masters and grandmasters here*chr*chr

CompMac
26th March 2008, 02:08 AM
A panas (hot) welcome to a fellow brother!

dr_shivan
26th March 2008, 02:10 AM
Whee cicak trying to adapt to new environment.. cooler climate for a change.
:D:p*chr

PeterD
26th March 2008, 02:12 AM
hi people,

Uncle James(Jmoh) told me about this site few months back... i only realised that the rest is slowly moving here... now Blu-by-u, dr_shivan, and Compmac is here.... there are another 90-100 of us at http://mychiaroscuro.net.... mostly for Malaysian four third users! i guess more will come in days to come!

i am a newbie, just started into DSLR adventure since about half a year back.... hope to learn from the masters and grandmasters here*chr*chr

Welcome to the site. I think your friends have already established themselves here very well and I have no doubt that you shall too. The site was set up in the last quarter of last year and we have all been on a big learning curve together.

I do not think any of us consider ourselves as masters/grandmasters. we each have certain skills or knowledge that we share. I am sure that you too shall contribute to the discussions etc.

Don't forget to post some images in the gallery and, if you want, present some to the forum and get some valuable feedback. Nothing to be afraid of, we always give helpful and constructive advice.

PeterD

Cicak
26th March 2008, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the site. I think your friends have already established themselves here very well and I have no doubt that you shall too. The site was set up in the last quarter of last year and we have all been on a big learning curve together.

I do not think any of us consider ourselves as masters/grandmasters. we each have certain skills or knowledge that we share. I am sure that you too shall contribute to the discussions etc.

Don't forget to post some images in the gallery and, if you want, present some to the forum and get some valuable feedback. Nothing to be afraid of, we always give helpful and constructive advice.

PeterD

Thanks Peter. i will post some pictures soon. Will appreciate constructive feedback and comments on how to improve!

Cheers

blu-by-u
26th March 2008, 02:23 AM
Hi Cicak, Welcome to UK.

Just in case you are wondering this chap's nick..it's a Malaysian name for lizard.

Cicak
26th March 2008, 02:28 AM
Hi Cicak, Welcome to UK.

Just in case you are wondering this chap's nick..it's a Malaysian name for lizard.

Thanks for the intro Blu... good to hear from you... lets go to UK for "teh tarik" (tea)*chr

Melaka
26th March 2008, 08:30 AM
Selamat datang.

Cicak
26th March 2008, 09:40 AM
Selamat datang.

terima kasih( thank you):)

jmoh
26th March 2008, 04:55 PM
Helloooooooo Brudder!
Well, Well,Well......*chr*chr*chr.....Three Cheers and a Million Welcome Brudder!!!.....Looks Like it's Going to Be An Invasion '' Hot Teh Tarik And Asam Pedas Olympians From Malaysia ''.......HaHaHa.....:p:p:p......Welcome To Home of '' Football '' and The Home '' Red Devils ''......After all i am an Ardent '' Mancunian ''.....Post Your Lovely Pics here and specially pics of our Princess Lah!!!.....'' Doctor Cicak I Presume ''.....Thanks....Brudder James.

Cicak
27th March 2008, 12:03 AM
Helloooooooo Brudder!
Well, Well,Well......*chr*chr*chr.....Three Cheers and a Million Welcome Brudder!!!.....Looks Like it's Going to Be An Invasion '' Hot Teh Tarik And Asam Pedas Olympians From Malaysia ''.......HaHaHa.....:p:p:p......Welcome To Home of '' Football '' and The Home '' Red Devils ''......After all i am an Ardent '' Mancunian ''.....Post Your Lovely Pics here and specially pics of our Princess Lah!!!.....'' Doctor Cicak I Presume ''.....Thanks....Brudder James.

:D thanks for the warm welcome.*chr We meet in UK*chr for "teh tarik" (tea):D