PDA

View Full Version : Digital SLR User Magazine

maccabeej
21st February 2011, 01:48 PM
The latest copy of Digital SLR is a mono special. In it the test a series of cameras taking B&W jpegs. #1 overall and in one test and #2 in the other test was the E450.
Jim

Ellie
23rd February 2011, 10:55 PM
The latest copy of Digital SLR is a mono special. In it the test a series of cameras taking B&W jpegs. #1 overall and in one test and #2 in the other test was the E450.
Jim
Looks like a good result. :)

As a slight aside, when we were at Kingston Lacy last week we had a brief chat with Matt Kimberley, who writes for the magazine.

He was telling us that it's to be relaunched as "digitalslr magazine". I did say I'd mention it here, and he was kind enough to send me an email with a bit more information, so I'll quote him ...

"The first issue is due to go on sale on March 16, and it will appeal to beginners in a way that no other magazine at the moment does ..."

Oh, and he said nothing will be 'brand specific' either, which'll be nice.

Ross the fiddler
23rd February 2011, 11:35 PM
Looks like a good result. :)

As a slight aside, when we were at Kingston Lacy last week we had a brief chat with Matt Kimberley, who writes for the magazine.

He was telling us that it's to be relaunched as "digitalslr magazine". I did say I'd mention it here, and he was kind enough to send me an email with a bit more information, so I'll quote him ...

Oh, and he said nothing will be 'brand specific' either, which'll be nice.

This means my subscription for it will not be so useful. I'll have to see if it can be transfered to the Advanced Photographer magazine instead.