PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Malaysia...

CompMac
19th March 2008, 06:21 AM
Hi chaps! A newbie checking in. Hope to learn and get tips from the people here.

PeterD
19th March 2008, 07:09 AM
Hi chaps! A newbie checking in. Hope to learn and get tips from the people here.

Good morning (well it is here).

Seems as the news of this site is spreading in Malaysia. A warm welcome to you. There are lots of people here whose expertise ranges from beginner to veteran and we all try to help each other, no matter our skill level.

Enjoy your time here.

PeterD

CompMac
19th March 2008, 07:14 AM
Good morning (well it is here).

Seems as the news of this site is spreading in Malaysia. A warm welcome to you. There are lots of people here whose expertise ranges from beginner to veteran and we all try to help each other, no matter our skill level.

Enjoy your time here.

PeterD

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can here.

Saw your location is at Portsmouth. My company's HQ is located at Langstone near Havant. Hope to get an assignment to be there and maybe a chance to meet up. :)

Cheers.

PeterD
19th March 2008, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and contribute as much as I can here.

Saw your location is at Portsmouth. My company's HQ is located at Langstone near Havant. Hope to get an assignment to be there and maybe a chance to meet up. :)

Cheers.

Should you get an assignment, I would be more than happy to meet up and show the local locations. Langstone shoreline is one of my favourite haunts and is always full of surprises - especially at this time of the year.

PeterD

Jim
19th March 2008, 09:55 AM
Hiya, and welcome :) Look forward to seeing some of your images.

jmoh
19th March 2008, 10:08 AM
Wah Taiko Ah!
Another Brudder here!.....Wah Lao Weh!.....Opsssss!....The chinese way of saying Hai Dude!.....Welcome Brudder!......Another....*chr*chr*chr...Three Cheers to you Brudder!.....Feel At Home Here and post some Pics Also........Thanks.....Uncle James.

CompMac
19th March 2008, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome and especially to Uncle James! Hope to post and share more. Nice to hear from you here too!

blu-by-u
21st March 2008, 03:21 AM
Hey CompMac..what brings you here? A welcome to you. *chr