PDA

View Full Version : Hei from Finland

talepictures.com
14th March 2008, 11:12 PM
Just joined the forum after seeing alert_bri's post on dpreview. Isn't currently a user group, that I know of, here in Finland so thought this'd be a good place to read/chat about the equipment I use. Also I'm originally from southern England and visit the UK whenever possible.

cheers.

PeterD
15th March 2008, 10:17 AM
Just joined the forum after seeing alert_bri's post on dpreview. Isn't currently a user group, that I know of, here in Finland so thought this'd be a good place to read/chat about the equipment I use. Also I'm originally from southern England and visit the UK whenever possible.

cheers.

Welcome to the site. I see you have the E3 and E410. How do you find your E3?
Dont forget to post some of you images in the gallery. We would all like to see some of the Finnish scenery.

Enjoy your time with us

PeterD

Ian
15th March 2008, 01:58 PM

cheers.

You're very welcome! I have been to Finland a couple of times and can number one of my dreams come true there (to see and photograph the Northern Lights) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself there :)

Finland is the only place I can remember my nose hairs freezing together too :D

You might find our other site, which is more 'international' useful too - www.fourthirds-user.com.

Ian

BigD
16th March 2008, 06:05 PM
welcome :) hope to see some photos from you soon .

Dave.

Barr1e
16th March 2008, 09:30 PM
Hei ......

....from me too.

Regards. Barr1e

OlyFlyer
17th March 2008, 12:45 PM
Let me also say welcome, even though I am Swedish, live in Sweden and am not native English speaker.

Cheers from Sweden.

OlyFlyer
17th March 2008, 12:48 PM
Finland is the only place I can remember my nose hairs freezing together too :D Sure...;)

I have been four or five times in Finland on business trips, but never was warmer than -18 C in the middle of the day.