Hello everyone

So where are the tea and buns then?

Jim
7th March 2008, 06:44 PM
Hi and welcome :)

emirpprime
7th March 2008, 09:40 PM
Lol, hello :D

Tea and buns are help yourself from the nearest kitchen, dig in ;)

See you around!
Phil

CaptainD
7th March 2008, 09:42 PM
A warm welcome to you, enjoy the forum.

Cheers

Chris

theMusicMan
7th March 2008, 10:13 PM
Hi knikki

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here.

So, what's the kit you use...?

Barr1e
8th March 2008, 06:54 AM
Hi knikki -

One lump or two and do you want scones or an iced caked? :D

Welcome and have fun.

Regards. Barr1e

knikki
8th March 2008, 11:44 AM
Hmm nows there is a choice, I'll go for the scones with cream and jam please oh and three lumps LOL

knikki
8th March 2008, 11:46 AM
Hi knikki

So, what's the kit you use...?

Kit? Hmm! depends on what mood I am in, but I have just upgraded from an Olympus E20P to a E3 with the 12-60 lens. So Iam going to be using that for a while me thinks :D

theMusicMan
8th March 2008, 12:00 PM
Kit? Hmm! depends on what mood I am in, but I have just upgraded from an Olympus E20P to a E3 with the 12-60 lens. So Iam going to be using that for a while me thinks :DGreat kit you have there, especially that 12-60mm lens - it's a cracker.

PeterD
8th March 2008, 02:28 PM
Hi knikki,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. What are your views of the E3 then? Or do you need more time to form an opinion?

PeterD

knikki
8th March 2008, 05:06 PM
Hi knikki,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. What are your views of the E3 then? Or do you need more time to form an opinion?

PeterD

Not finished reading the manual yet :o but I will post a "what I think" later in the week

PeterD
8th March 2008, 05:12 PM
Not finished reading the manual yet :o but I will post a "what I think" later in the week

Might be useful to also look into the forums here as the beast can be difficult to tame to meet your needs. I've had my E3 since first launch and I am still finding out more and tweeking my settings.

PeterD

Garrie
11th March 2008, 10:32 AM
Hiya and Welcome. Hope you have fun here, its a great forum :D

steverh
11th March 2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the forum - I hope you find it as interesting and useful as I do.

Let's see some of your work, and I hope you will be able to look at and comment on the work of other members.