PDA

View Full Version : E-5 short video

Barr1e
15th November 2010, 04:51 PM
My first short video with the camera.
Unfortunately with a low sun to my right (or left). I felt however it was worth posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSDDy58tw1E

Regards. Barr1e

PeterD
16th November 2010, 05:16 AM
Good morning Barrie:)

Nice one! Love railways so most appropriate for me:D.

You have been more adventurous than me and it worked well. I have been meant to try panned shots etc. This has encouraged me to give it another go!

DerekW
16th November 2010, 09:39 AM
What size was the file immediately after shooting - ie before any processing or whatever you do to it to put it on YouTube etc

Thanks

Barr1e
16th November 2010, 10:39 AM
Good morning Barrie:)

Nice one! Love railways so most appropriate for me:D.

You have been more adventurous than me and it worked well. I have been meant to try panned shots etc. This has encouraged me to give it another go!

I knew you would like it Peter - thanks.

I will have to use P Mode next time. When I look at it with fresh eyes this morning I note it is a little dark. It may well have been the low sun that had a bearing.

Regards. Barr1e

Barr1e
16th November 2010, 10:51 AM
What size was the file immediately after shooting - ie before any processing or whatever you do to it to put it on YouTube etc

Thanks

Hi Derek -

I normally use Pinnacle Studio to make my videos. Since upgrading to Windows 7 it has presented me with a problem. When trying to open a file its says 'You need permission to etc etc'. I have not as yet found an answer to solve the issue.

Windows Live Movie Maker overcame the problem. Although it is light in content it is very simple to use and a program I would recommend - 'Windows Movie Maker' for XP and Vista.

Now to answer your question the video was in two parts. Video and still (1).

Video size: 54.7Mb and the pic size: 5.4Mb = 60.1 in total.

It took under five minutes to upload it to YouTube.

Regards. Barr1e