http://www.fourthirds-user.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8310

Regards. Barr1e

PeterD
12th November 2010, 09:37 PM
US Oly posted this item over on:

http://www.fourthirds-user.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8310

Regards. Barr1e

Hi Barr1e, thanks for the link/
And to think some ...... myself included before getting my hands on one, thought the price was high. This certainly shows Olympus has taken on the Canikon at a price they certainly cannot match*chr.
It would be a pity did not stick with 4/3 DSLRs. Surely this would convince them.

Barr1e
12th November 2010, 09:48 PM
Hi Barr1e, thanks for the link/
And to think some ...... myself included before getting my hands on one, thought the price was high. This certainly shows Olympus has taken on the Canikon at a price they certainly cannot match*chr.
It would be a pity did not stick with 4/3 DSLRs. Surely this would convince them.

Here is a link which Google translated.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fotomagazin.de%2Ftest_technik%2 Fkamerabestenliste%2Findex.php%3Fkamerakategorie%3 D2966

Regards. Barr1e

Cathrine Stephansen
13th November 2010, 10:52 PM
Guess what I have just placed an order for??? *chr:D*chr:D*chr:D
May the Norwegian Post be blessed with speed...

PeterD
13th November 2010, 10:59 PM

Now let me guess..........a new camera perhaps:)

Cathrine Stephansen
13th November 2010, 11:15 PM
How on earth could you guess? :D

That review on the German website was great! And I've had a good dialogue with the Oly people here in Norway that have convinced me that 4/3 will be there in the future too..

So Now, my E3 can finally go on R&R and have a couple of functions fixed, and I'm sooooo looking forward to image quality of the E5.

While I wait, I have to find a perfect spot to put up the bird table so I can spy on the little birdies this winter ;)

PeterD
13th November 2010, 11:51 PM
How on earth could you guess? :D

That review on the German website was great! And I've had a good dialogue with the Oly people here in Norway that have convinced me that 4/3 will be there in the future too..

So Now, my E3 can finally go on R&R and have a couple of functions fixed, and I'm sooooo looking forward to image quality of the E5.

While I wait, I have to find a perfect spot to put up the bird table so I can spy on the little birdies this winter ;)

I hope it arrives soon for you:). It's a lovely camera and the settings have been made much easier to understand. You should have no trouble converting from the E3.
My E3 will still get good use in the spring/summer/autumn for macro work. The E5 meanwhile will be for the more difficult long telephoto work. The ISO performance/IQ alone giving it the edge for this.

Cathrine Stephansen
13th November 2010, 11:56 PM
I'm looking foreward to having the two of them with me on fieldwork. I miss a lot of opportunities switching between 12-60 and 50-200.

Hubby rather liked the idea that I got my own Christmas present this year :D

PeterD
14th November 2010, 12:14 AM
I'm looking foreward to having the two of them with me on fieldwork. I miss a lot of opportunities switching between 12-60 and 50-200.

Hubby rather liked the idea that I got my own Christmas present this year :D

Ah,,,,,but does he know what it is?;)

I learnt that two bodies were best and the loser will be my trusty E500. It's going to my children as a shared resource:).

Greytop
14th November 2010, 11:36 AM
I've been trying to resist the temptation but I fear I'm at near breaking point ;)

I may just place an order next week.
I intend to keep my trusty E-30 as a backup body, will also be useful on the odd occasion when two lenses are needed in quick succession :)

Zuiko
14th November 2010, 12:04 PM

A N*k*n D7000? *laugh*laugh*laugh

Greytop
14th November 2010, 12:29 PM

*laugh*laugh
but how about a little closer to the mark..... a P*n*ax K5 ;)
*laugh*laugh

Cathrine Stephansen
14th November 2010, 05:44 PM
*laugh*laugh
but how about a little closer to the mark..... a P*n*ax K5 ;)
*laugh*laugh

Too far down on the ranking :D
Besides, my colleague has it...

Greytop
14th November 2010, 08:53 PM
Too far down on the ranking :D
Besides, my colleague has it...

You must have a crystal ball or inside information Cathrine because I couldn't find it on the list :D