PDA

View Full Version : Lightroom 3.3 RC is available

theMusicMan
26th October 2010, 08:33 PM
Hi All

Thought I'd pop a post in here to let you know that Lightroom 3.3 RC is now available to download from Adobe. Here's the link...

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2010/10/lightroom-3-3-and-camera-raw-6-3-available-on-adobe-labs.html

theMusicMan
26th October 2010, 08:34 PM
Oh... and for those thinking of getting the E-5 and who use Lightroom, it won't work with the E-5 from this release. You'll have to wait for the next release and hope they include E-5 support then, sadly.

iMac
26th October 2010, 09:35 PM
It should be noted however that this is a Release Candidate (so there is still a chance for the E-5 to make it providing Olympus was on the ball) keep your fingers crossed E-5 owners.

Lightroom 3.3 and*Camera Raw 6.3 are now available as Release Candidates on Adobe Labs. **The ‘release candidate’ label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers. *The final releases of Lightroom 3.3 and Camera Raw 6.3 may have additional corrections or camera support.

theMusicMan
26th October 2010, 09:39 PM
It should be noted however that this is a Release Candidate (so there is still a chance for the E-5 to make it providing Olympus was on the ball) keep your fingers crossed E-5 owners.

Lightroom 3.3 and*Camera Raw 6.3 are now available as Release Candidates on Adobe Labs. **The ‘release candidate’ label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers. *The final releases of Lightroom 3.3 and Camera Raw 6.3 may have additional corrections or camera support.

hehe... hence why I said Lightroom 3.3 RC in the title and text :)

iMac
26th October 2010, 09:41 PM
Yes but not everyone knows what the RC stands for hence my post :)

Wee man
26th October 2010, 10:29 PM
Thanks for this heads up I read the notes and guess what I found?

The DNG Converter could prevent customers from setting a “Destination” folder outside of their Home directory.

This was what I was doing when my copy started to play up!!