PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very proud just now... may I share?

theMusicMan
4th March 2008, 11:06 PM
Hey All

Some may remember that a few weeks ago I was delighted to have been asked to take some shots of Gordon Giltrap in concert at the David Hall, Petherton. Well... I have just received an email from Gordons agent who has published many of the images on Gordons www site.

Feeling proud... :)

http://www.giltrap.co.uk/index.php?page=news

Hiding_Pup
4th March 2008, 11:32 PM
Well done!

PeterD
4th March 2008, 11:39 PM
John,

I viewed your images on the link and understand how proud you must feel - deservedly so. Well done. Your flare with the E3 in difficult shooting conditions shines through.

PeterD

theMusicMan
4th March 2008, 11:43 PM
Thanks Peter for your comments. I think they look a tad better on my site if you would like to see larger images.

Here's the link if so... http://www.reflectingme.com/p60835980/

PeterD
4th March 2008, 11:57 PM
John

Thanks. How were the ones posted on Gordon's site selected? I think that there are better ones in your gallery. But that is a personal taste. I do like the B/W shots of his face.

Cheers

PeterD

DTD
5th March 2008, 08:37 AM
Well done – I hope you'll get in free next time!
Concert photos are never easy.
Why not ask if you can do a portrait session with the man.

HughofBardfield
5th March 2008, 10:35 AM
Congratulations John - well deserved: some excellent images! The B&W ones in particular are superb.

beardedwombat
5th March 2008, 10:39 AM
Cracking set of images John - I imagine he and his agent were delighted!

art frames
5th March 2008, 10:55 AM
John

I liked the pictures when you created them, what is really good to see is the helpful credits and hot-links they provide. Do your website stats allow you to see the referral sites? It would be good to track if this form of promotion leads to anything. (you can knock a couple off as that was me)

You might also want to lift Gordon's pictures to the front page of your site and link back to them. Works both ways.

Good to see your work being recognised like this. Well done.

Peter