PDA

View Full Version : Back issues of AP I'm clearing out

Ian
12th October 2010, 08:21 AM
I'm having a clear out and have several dozen issues of Amateur Photographer magazine from the last two years that I'm offering for free if anyone is interested. I'm keeping a few selected issues.

If you are interested, please let me know :)

Ian

David Gethin
12th October 2010, 07:01 PM
Hi Ian

I would be interested in these if no one has beaten me to it.

*chr

Ian
13th October 2010, 07:31 AM
Hi Ian

I would be interested in these if no one has beaten me to it.

*chr

I have one other tentative interest - I can split the pile if necessary. All I ask is that the postage be covered, unless you are local to Hemel and can collect :)

Ian

JackBenedict
13th October 2010, 01:21 PM
Ian - Why don't you drop off some at your local hospital
I took in around 30 copies of DP and spread them around the various waiting rooms.

On my daily visits it was nice to see people actually reading these .. hopefully future photographers; hopefully Oly users of the future.

David Gethin
14th October 2010, 10:57 PM
Hi Ian

I'm happy to go along with whatever you decide.

If you do post some to me, Royal Mail (rather than parcelforce or other carriers) is preferred as we seem to have issues with the others down here.

Let me know how much and I can pay by whatever method you prefer.

If you want to go with Jack's suggestion I understand.

Ian
1st November 2010, 08:53 AM
Sorry for the delay - Royal Mail Parcels pricing is 11.74 for up to 8Kg. It won't be more than that and could be less.

Ian

David Gethin
7th November 2010, 08:26 AM
Hi Ian

That sounds good. Now that I am working in London, I will only get to pick this up from my local delivery office on a Saturday. If you went with ParcelForce I would have to drive 20 miles to collect.

Royal Mail Standard Parcels is best for me.

How would you like me to arrange payment?

*chr

Ian
10th November 2010, 10:35 AM
Hi Ian

That sounds good. Now that I am working in London, I will only get to pick this up from my local delivery office on a Saturday. If you went with ParcelForce I would have to drive 20 miles to collect.

Royal Mail Standard Parcels is best for me.

How would you like me to arrange payment?

*chr

Hi David,

Can you send me a PM with your postal address and I will send the mags off asap and then let you know how much the postage was precisely.

Ian