PDA

View Full Version : BLS1 Clones- any good places to buy?

Kittykat23uk
1st September 2010, 12:23 PM
Hi,

does anyone know the best place to buy some spare batteries for the E620? I might pick up a couple of spares before my trip. Also what benefit does the grip give you?

Thanks

Jo

Andrew Riddell
1st September 2010, 12:30 PM
Jo, try My Memory (www.mymemory.co.uk). I've found them to be reliable and as cheap as anyone else. Can't help with the grip, as I've never used one.
Andrew

benvendetta
1st September 2010, 12:45 PM
I have heard that Uniross ones are pretty good.

StephenL
1st September 2010, 12:49 PM
Yes, Uniross are good. Try Amazon for reliable suppliers.

Wee man
1st September 2010, 12:56 PM
7dayshop.com do batteries. The BLS-1(1150Mah) is 4.99 ea delivered. I have the BLM-1 @ 5.99 for my E 30 and have had no bother with them as long as you charge them as advised they work well.

OlyPaul
1st September 2010, 02:31 PM
I've used Uniross and Energizer in the E-620 both perform and last as well as the Olympus Originals.

A word of warning about the INOV8 that 7dayshop.com do, the one I brought only last about 250 shots and the size tolerences are that lax that it was to tight a fit in the E-620 grip and I thought I would have to break the grip to get it out.

It may have been a one off but they do not get a second chance with me no matter how cheap, and it always one of the above now.

You can get Uniross direct from Battery Logic.. here http://www.batterylogic.co.uk/default.asp

Or Energizer from here..http://www.tantronics.co.uk/

I've used both with no problems and fast service.

jonesy
1st September 2010, 02:41 PM
7dayshop.com do batteries. The BLS-1(1150Mah) is 4.99 ea delivered. I have the BLM-1 @ 5.99 for my E 30 and have had no bother with them as long as you charge them as advised they work well.

I ordered some from 7dayshop for a wedding I was due to photograph (six weeks before the wedding) I ended up having to order some from Amazon, and received them in less than a week. I eventually received mine from 7dayshop. Both sets of batteries work fine.

My advice, if 7dayshop state they are on backorder, go elsewhere. If they are in stock, then you should be fine :)