PDA

View Full Version : 32nd Challenge "Reflections" Results

davidsa
30th August 2010, 07:51 PM
Many thanks to all the competitors and voters.

The winners are:

1 ) “Iceflow Reflections” - Shirley Hollis (aka Shirley) - 29 points

2) “The Fisherman’s Bastion” - Jon Cundill (aka Jonc) - 10 points

3)= “The Canton in Chinatown” - Andrew Martin (aka Andym) - 8 points

3)= “Reflecting upon a lucky escape” - Richard Brookes (aka Pepper) - 8 points

Congratulations to all the above, particularly to Shirley for a well deserved runaway win.

So, over to you, Shirley, for the 33rd Challenge.

And thanks to everyone for your support and co-operation.

David

PS: There were 13 entries and 15 voters. Altogether 89 points were allocated out of a theoretical maximum of 90, as one voter chose to nominate only a 1st and 2nd place.

andym
30th August 2010, 08:36 PM
Well done Shirley.

Could be the only winner(after Crispy duck with pancakes).

Well done.*yes

Well done to everyone else.

David Gethin
30th August 2010, 09:05 PM
Indeed Shirley, well done.

Just out of interest, where did you find an iceflow in August? Wonderfully serene image.

shirley
30th August 2010, 09:13 PM
Oooooh what a surprise. Thank you to eveybody for your votes, to Andy and David for your kind comments and David for organising.

I went to Iceland at the beginning of August and we visited the Glacier Lagoon, a wonderful place, so calm, peaceful and absolutely delightful, that pic is one of many, all with different colours and shapes. As you can probably tell I was smitten with the country and would love to go back.

Anyway, back to the competition. I will think up a theme and try and put up next months competition tomorrow.

Thanks again, I am chuffed.

David Gethin
30th August 2010, 09:16 PM
Just goes to show the standard on here... to win you have to go the extra 1175 miles (London to Reykjavik) :p

Wee man
30th August 2010, 09:28 PM
Well done to all

gregles
30th August 2010, 09:31 PM
Well done Shirley*chr

It was a cracking shot.

Greg

pepper
31st August 2010, 01:42 PM
Congratulations to everyone from the Pepper household, there are some great pictures up there. My boys and I can't wait till the next challenge now as they were the ones who took the photo of the field mouse just after they had prised it from the jaws of our neighbours cat!