PDA

View Full Version : Andrzej Wrotniak set up info for E3

andym
28th February 2008, 09:06 PM
Another excelent new artical from Andrzej Wrotniak.I dont now how he does it,everything he writes I seem to understand.

http://wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/e3-sett.html

Ps he is very helpful if you E maill him.I have had dialog several times.

PeterD
28th February 2008, 09:59 PM
Another excelent new artical from Andrzej Wrotniak.I dont now how he does it,everything he writes I seem to understand.

http://wrotniak.net/photo/oly-e/e3-sett.html

Ps he is very helpful if you E maill him.I have had dialog several times.

Andy

Thanks ever so much for the link. I shall be off reading it for the next hour or so.
I cannot believe that, in one month, he has covered the range of topics and has found time to write the report. Amazing.

PeterD

emirpprime
28th February 2008, 10:56 PM
If only I had seen this/fully read the manual! Same goes for the reviewers! It has annoyed me that you cant delete a photo in Rec View, but you don't have to! Just set the camera Rec View mode to auto, and instead of just showing you the picture it will drop you into the full playback mode where you can delete! :D
Phil

PeterD
29th February 2008, 07:53 AM
Andy,

I have fully read his article now and I believe that it has made me get my thoughts organised as to where I go from here in using my E3. It has certainly opened my eyes to the fumbling, imprecise methods that I have used up to now.

I am the richer now for reading the explanations and perhaps I needed to go through that stage before reading such an article to appreciate what was said.

I have used most of his recomended settings which has resulted in another way of using my camera. I shall see how I get on today. I shall continue to shoot Shutter priority, moderate my ISO settings and control exposure and aperature using the front and back thumbwheels.

Thank you for posting the link and I would recommend all E3 users to read the article.

PeterD

andym
29th February 2008, 08:40 AM
Andy,

I have fully read his article now and I believe that it has made me get my thoughts organised as to where I go from here in using my E3. It has certainly opened my eyes to the fumbling, imprecise methods that I have used up to now.

I am the richer now for reading the explanations and perhaps I needed to go through that stage before reading such an article to appreciate what was said.

I have used most of his recomended settings which has resulted in another way of using my camera. I shall see how I get on today. I shall continue to shoot Shutter priority, moderate my ISO settings and control exposure and aperature using the front and back thumbwheels.

PeterD

Peter

Glad you like it.

I find all of Andrzej site very interesting,well worth the read for all E system owners.
As I've said earlier he is very helpful if you e mail him(address on the site)and responds very quickly.

Invicta
29th February 2008, 09:41 AM
Many thanks for the link.

Only had time to have a quick glance but from this I am sure I will learn a lot when I have time to read it in depth. E.g. it is the best explanation of the release priority I have seen. The manual was just too confusing for me !