PDA

View Full Version : Lowepro lens case advice..

snaarman
16th August 2010, 09:10 AM
Any Lowepro lens case users?

I have a Rezo 160, deliberately chosen as the smallest shoulder bag that will take my E620 with a lens, plus one other lens. I'm quite happy with it, and use it all the time... However there are times when I would like to take another lens with me, or just have a lens bag in its own to carry the lens I am not currently using.

My Rezo seems to have the tag thing for the Lowepro sliplock thingy, so I could tack one of their lens cases on the end, or clip said lens case to my belt.

Question. The Lens Case 1 seems to be the right diameter to take my two fat lenses (11-22 and 14-54) and is longer than either, so it seems like the right candidate. Does anyone use this case with those lenses? Does it actually work?

Pete

cinders
16th August 2010, 11:02 AM
I use that case (LowePro size 1) with my 11-22 and it fits it beautifully!
*chr

snaarman
16th August 2010, 11:56 AM
I use that case (LowePro size 1) with my 11-22 and it fits it beautifully!
*chr

Aha.. thats a start :-)

I was thinking of clipping it to my belt when I am travelling light.. do you think I could clip a mini carabiner on it somewhere???

Pete

Wreckdiver
16th August 2010, 12:54 PM
Aha.. thats a start :-)

I was thinking of clipping it to my belt when I am travelling light.. do you think I could clip a mini carabiner on it somewhere???

Pete

Hi Pete, I use this lens case with the 11-22mm and the 12-60mm, they fit perfectly. This case would also be fine for 14-54mm lens.

There are two small webbing loops, one at each end of the zip, that would accept a carabiner.

Steve

snaarman
16th August 2010, 12:57 PM
OK, looks like I will go looking for one then :-)

Pete

garethlovering
16th August 2010, 05:00 PM
I use a Lowepro Stealth reporter D300AW. It allows me to carry 1 camera body with or without a battery pack and up to 3 lenses up to a 50-200 or use the empty space to carry a hat, reflector, flash or other bits and pieces.