PDA

View Full Version : The end of the whinge

DerekW
27th February 2008, 08:28 PM
Regular readers will have read my moaning posts about my E3 with Comms failure - well you will be almost as pleased as I am to know that Oly have replaced the camera body and returned my 1260mm lens after a wash and brush up.

I now have to catch up with all you E3 experts in learning the knowledge about the camera.

art frames
27th February 2008, 08:53 PM
Derek

At last - I think you have had your share of bad luck!.

From my experience, you may initially have trouble accepting that this one is fine. It took me a while. So just take pictures and enjoy the new camera.

best wishes

Peter

theMusicMan
27th February 2008, 09:05 PM
Excellent news Derek, now go out and enjoy the learning experience and I am certain you'll be taking great shots in no time.

Barr1e
27th February 2008, 09:11 PM
Excellent news Derek, now go out and enjoy the learning experience and I am certain you'll be taking great shots in no time.

Ditto.

Regards. Barr1e

DerekW
27th February 2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks for all your patience

PeterD
27th February 2008, 09:38 PM

Derek,

Really glad your problems are resolved. Its been tough for you and now you can get out and about with your shiny new camera and lens:D.

As Peter (Art Frames) said, it may take a while for you to feel comfortable again. We did but now are happy.

Give me a ring after next Wednesday and perhaps we can exchange experiences.

PeterD

DerekW
27th February 2008, 10:40 PM
Peter
"Give me a ring after next Wednesday and perhaps we can exchange experiences."

Will do

Ellie
28th February 2008, 12:30 AM
I think you're the one who's been patient. I'm glad you've got your camera and lens, and I'm sure you'll soon get used to using them and will take some superb pictures. :)