PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all

Ian Grego
27th February 2008, 08:09 PM
Just a line or two to say hello. I got to know about this site while at the NEC on sunday . I have only had the E510 for a month so still got hell of a lot to learn. I thought I had posted some photos but I think I got something wrong , so will have another go.

theMusicMan
27th February 2008, 08:16 PM
Welcome Ian, hope you enjoy your new E-510.

So, what made you choose the E-510 then...? was it a gift or did you research and make an informed decision? You've made a good one that's for sure.

ndl0071
27th February 2008, 08:47 PM
Hi Ian

Welcome from a fellow 510 user, I look forward to seeing some of your shots, if you need help uploading just shout, we are a friendly bunch here always happy to help, just ask away:)

Neil

Barr1e
27th February 2008, 09:17 PM
Ian -

Welcome and I echo Neil's comments.

Regards. Barr1e

PeterD
27th February 2008, 09:25 PM
Welcome Ian

There has been another influx of new members:) lately. Glad you have joined us and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

PeterD

Ellie
28th February 2008, 12:29 AM
http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/hello3.gif

Good to meet you :)

ewan
28th February 2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Ian, you've landed in the right place here, fine company.
I've recently purchased an E-510 but not had a chance to use it yet, by all accounts a good buy.

Ewan

Ian Grego
28th February 2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Ian

Welcome from a fellow 510 user, I look forward to seeing some of your shots, if you need help uploading just shout, we are a friendly bunch here always happy to help, just ask away:)

Neil

Thanks for the reply,I would like to take you up on your offerof assistance in getting some photos on the forum. So any pointers you can give me would be very much appreciated

Ian

theMusicMan
28th February 2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the reply,I would like to take you up on your offerof assistance in getting some photos on the forum. So any pointers you can give me would be very much appreciated

IanHey Ian

Here you go... try this...

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/how_to_upload.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3268)

Click 'Gallery' then 'Upload Photos' - figure #1
Click 'Browse' - figure #2
Choose the photo at a location on your system you wish to upload to the gallery - figure #3
Click the Upload/Submit button - figure #4
Click 'Process' - figure #5
You're then presented with the images in your gallery - figure #6
Voila!

Ian Grego
29th February 2008, 06:07 PM
Music man

Thanks for the information, I did find it amongst your photos last night by accident, but I can not get past the upload after pressing this button it goes through the process working bar filling then all I get is the same page again without any information on it to start again

Don`t seem to be able to get to the process stage

Do you have any ideas

Ian

theMusicMan
29th February 2008, 06:08 PM
Music man

Thanks for the information, I did find it amongst your photos last night by accident, but I can not get past the upload after pressing this button it goes through the process working bar filling then all I get is the same page again without any information on it to start again

Don`t seem to be able to get to the process stage

Do you have any ideas

IanHey Ian

What size image are you attempting to upload...? Is it a jpg format file?