PDA

View Full Version : August equipment hire holiday arrangements

Ian
28th July 2010, 09:01 AM
The e-group.uk.net offices will be closed for the summer holidays between 12th and 26th August. This means we won't be able to take bookings for new hires during those two weeks unless they are for delivery for after the end of August.

This means if you need a lens, camera or accessory during that time we will need to receive your booking and payment several days in advance of the 12th. We would really like to get bookings and payments received by Friday 6th August in order to avoid last minute problems.

In addition we're offering the incentive of 20% off for rentals of selected lenses during August as long as you book by Friday, 9th July, see:

http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10401

For more information on what we can supply, plus shipping details and terms and conditions, please go to http://e-group.uk.net/hire

To book or for further information please contact us via:

hire@e-group.uk.net

or

telephone the office at 01442 242 960

If emailing us, please provide a return phone number so we can get in touch with you as quickly as possible if we need to clarify details.

Ian

The Saint
28th July 2010, 11:00 AM
Ian

Can I clarify that lenses can be sent out anytime over the close down and it is just the booking that needed to be done in advance?

Regards

Simon

Ian
28th July 2010, 11:10 AM
Ian

Can I clarify that lenses can be sent out anytime over the close down and it is just the booking that needed to be done in advance?

Regards

Simon

Yes, we will arrange for bookings to be couriered normally. But the booking, paperwork, payment processing and packing of the equipment needs to be done in advance.

Ian

The Saint
28th July 2010, 11:13 AM
Thanks Ian

I'm visiting a wedding location this weekend that I'm shooting at over the bank holiday weekend and depending on the light conditions I may be looking for a little bit of top pro glass to help out.

Simon

Ian
28th July 2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks Ian

I'm visiting a wedding location this weekend that I'm shooting at over the bank holiday weekend and depending on the light conditions I may be looking for a little bit of top pro glass to help out.

Simon

Sounds like a plan! :)

Ian

The Saint
2nd August 2010, 08:56 PM
Ian

I filled in the online form for the lense hire and hit submit. There was no confirmation that the message was sent, so if you don't receive anything give me a shout and I'll try again.

Simon

Julia
3rd August 2010, 10:05 AM
Hi Simon,

the form is a little tempermental. Please email your request to hire@e-group.uk.net and I will deal with it immediately.

Julia