PDA

View Full Version : August Top Pro lens hire special offers!

Ian
28th July 2010, 08:51 AM
I'm pleased to be able to offer a 20% discount on the following lenses (discount applies to hire fee, not optional shipping cost) for hire during August 2010:

Zuiko Digital 300mm f/2.8
Zuiko Digital 90-250mm f/2.8
Zuiko Digital 150mm f/2
Zuiko Digital 7-14mm f/4

I can also offer 20% off the Zuiko Digital 50-200 f/2.8-3.5

To qualify for this special offer you need to book your hire to start during August, and we need to receive your booking and payment by no later than Friday, 6th August. So there isn't time to waste if you want to take advantage of this great offer!

And remember, we only have limited numbers of these lenses, so there is a danger that if you don't book soon you will be disappointed.

You can find our lens hire prices here: http://e-group.uk.net/hire/prices.pdf

To book or for further information please contact us via:

hire@e-group.uk.net

or

telephone the office at 01442 242 960

If emailing us, please provide a return phone number so we can get in touch with you as quickly as possible if we need to clarify details.

Ian

wanderer
28th July 2010, 08:29 PM
Ooooh!
I'm thinking about that 7-14mm.:D

Duncan

benvendetta
28th July 2010, 10:23 PM
Ir would be nice if the 7-14 WAS an f2.8 Ian! ;)
Pity your version of the 150mm is ONLY f2.8 ;);)

Ian
29th July 2010, 08:03 AM
Ir would be nice if the 7-14 WAS an f2.8 Ian! ;)
Pity your version of the 150mm is ONLY f2.8 ;);)

Oops, I will correct these mitsaeks immediately! :)

Ian

pepper
30th July 2010, 06:37 PM
Looking at your what you rent it seems to be mainly lenses for hire, but do you rent bodies too?

I was just thinking about perhaps trying to rent an E30 to see how it compares to my Panasonic DMC-L1 before making the next big step.

quick edit it would help if I'd looked at your lens hire page first doh!

Let me know if you have any special offers on the rental of the camera bodies.

Ian
31st July 2010, 10:31 AM
Looking at your what you rent it seems to be mainly lenses for hire, but do you rent bodies too?

I was just thinking about perhaps trying to rent an E30 to see how it compares to my Panasonic DMC-L1 before making the next big step.

quick edit it would help if I'd looked at your lens hire page first doh!

Let me know if you have any special offers on the rental of the camera bodies.

There are no plans for lens body special offers. To be honest, 99% of our business is for lenses. :)

Ian

pepper
31st July 2010, 07:19 PM
There are no plans for lens body special offers. To be honest, 99% of our business is for lenses. :)

Ian

Hmm something strange about that business model to me.

Perhaps if you put an offer on for the camera hire then you'd rent it more then?

Ian
3rd August 2010, 10:26 AM
Hmm something strange about that business model to me.

Perhaps if you put an offer on for the camera hire then you'd rent it more then?

The primary point of the service is to offer Olympus users, who already have a camera body, the opportunity to try lenses they are interested in buying or to enable them to use top pro lenses they could never justify buying in the first place. I'd say that for every 50 lenses we hire, there is a request for one body.

I can see interest in hiring camera bodies increasing when Olympus bring out a new model, though.

We have offered a discount on the selected lenses for a short period because we have several in stock and we would prefer they were being used by people while we are on holiday from next week. We only have a few camera bodies, one is actually out on hire, one is being serviced and so we only have one available, so no point in offering a deal.

Ian

Ian
4th August 2010, 09:49 AM
Only a few days to go if you want to take advantage of our 20% off special offers (see first post in this thread).

Ian