PDA

View Full Version : E-3 for under 600 at Currys

Ian
21st July 2010, 11:31 AM
Thought that I would mention that in our local Currys store (Hemel Hempstead) there is an E-3 for under 600. No idea of condition (it could be a display model).

Ian

E-3
21st July 2010, 12:41 PM
Whoever gets that, will have a real bargain! *yes

Frank N Furter
21st July 2010, 07:39 PM
I saw this a week ago, they had it up on sale but there was a chip on the casing on the top/front of the flash unit. It was also a display unit and had no body cap on it so I passed.
I'd gone to the store as they also had a couple of 12-60 SWD lenses for 529, one was ex-display and one was untouched. Neither were on display and the staff were unaware they had them (I'd got another store to check stock nationally earlier in the day). I bought the new/mint lens; don't know if the other is still there but you may need to tell them they have it in stock!

Frank N Furter
21st July 2010, 07:42 PM
btw...they checked if any other stores had the E-3 in stock (hoping for a mint example at that price) but they could not find any on their stock system.

ringneck
31st July 2010, 11:25 PM
btw...they checked if any other stores had the E-3 in stock (hoping for a mint example at that price) but they could not find any on their stock system.

B*****...damn and blast !!!

Keith *chr

Zuiko
1st August 2010, 12:50 AM
B*****...damn and blast !!!

Keith *chr

Never mind, there will be plenty of bargain used E-3s on this forum when the E-5 is available! :D

ringneck
1st August 2010, 10:48 PM
I wonder how much the new one will be????

Keith :rolleyes:

monoboard
2nd August 2010, 07:08 AM
For what you can buy a E3 for (600 and somthing ) compared with what a E5 could be 1500 - 2000 + i could not justify the differance.
Hell it would have to make the coffe for that.

reg

David