PDA

View Full Version : Any newbies directed here from the show flyer?

Ian
25th February 2008, 11:07 AM
If you happened to be at Focus on Imaging this week and picked up this site's flyer from the Olympus stand and found us as a result - please say hello! :)

Ian

Xpres
25th February 2008, 11:34 AM
I was there yesterday and enjoyed playing with all the gear. I didn't see the flyer though, and missed you amongst the crowds. But then I've just realised I don't know what you look like! :)

Ian
25th February 2008, 12:47 PM
I was there yesterday and enjoyed playing with all the gear. I didn't see the flyer though, and missed you amongst the crowds. But then I've just realised I don't know what you look like! :)

Ah - there are a few pix of me in the galleries here (taken by other insensitive folks :D)

I saw a company called Xpres too :)

Ian

Xpres
25th February 2008, 01:08 PM
Ah - there are a few pix of me in the galleries here (taken by other insensitive folks )

I saw a company called Xpres too

I'll have a look! No connection with the company - I took the name from the Ross Ensign lens.

Steve Lane
27th February 2008, 11:59 AM
I was! I was handed the flyer by one of the Olympus Team, along with a goodie bag containing camera straps, a badge, beanbag, diffuser and lens cloth. Then there was all the E-System literature to 'collect'!

I must say, having looked around a good propotion of the stands, Olympus appeared to be one of the most innovative and exciting. There again, having used their stuff for more than 25 years, I guess I am a bit biased :-)

Ian
27th February 2008, 01:51 PM
I was! I was handed the flyer by one of the Olympus Team, along with a goodie bag containing camera straps, a badge, beanbag, diffuser and lens cloth. Then there was all the E-System literature to 'collect'!

I must say, having looked around a good propotion of the stands, Olympus appeared to be one of the most innovative and exciting. There again, having used their stuff for more than 25 years, I guess I am a bit biased :-)

Glad to hear it :)

Things are definitely looking up for Olympus - and indeed the whole Four Thirds system.

Ian